THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

16 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

I believe Gase is a really good offensive mind but the team in Miami quit on him and there are many in the media staying that his smarter than you attitude wore thin. Concerning to say the least.

All the reports coming out from the player is concerning me and with Jarvis disliking him, I don’t know if the whole locker room would be behind him. 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25653722/bengals-coach-marvin-lewis-part-ways-6-10-season

Lewis lobbied Monday for the Bengals to interview Jackson for the head-coaching job.

"I think he's more than qualified," Lewis said at a news conference. "I think he's been in a couple of difficult situations [in Oakland and Cleveland], and that's tough, and it hasn't broke his way. But I think he's an excellent football coach, he's a great motivator, he's detailed. So I think he deserves an opportunity, if not here, somewhere else."

——————————————————————-

Foretold by a wise man, long ago. @ditchdigger

Trojan horse was a far less obvious disguise.

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

i dunno if i can really hate on it that much, he went 5-7 as an interim and is AHC for NO this year...  parcells tree, could potentially keep kitchens

New Orleans is just fine without him. He hasn’t added anything. Kitchens is from the Parcells tree too. Hire kitchens not this clown. 

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

New Orleans is just fine without him. He hasn’t added anything. Kitchens is from the Parcells tree too. Hire kitchens not this clown. 

if its eberflus, campbell, toub or bienemy im not gonna be that upset

but i still rly want kitchens

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

if its eberflus, campbell, toub or bienemy im not gonna be that upset

but i still rly want kitchens

Toub and eberflus are the only ones I can get behind. Bienemy is just riding the mahomes wave. Campbell is riding the brees wave. He didn’t bring anything special to that team that wasn’t already there. And going 5-7 in Miami isn’t exactly getting my pants wet. 

Archived