Sign in to follow this  
Humble_Beast

Raider 49er game thread... Last Battle of the Bay

#Bosabowl

Raiders should win this one. If not, Gruden should retire and go back to the booth. 

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

#Bosabowl

Raiders should win this one. If not, Gruden should retire and go back to the booth. 

We can’t be that lucky! I think the bills are the winners on the Bosabowl

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

#Bosabowl

Losing is a good thing here. 

1 hour ago, Gannon12 said:

We can’t be that lucky! I think the bills are the winners on the Bosabowl

If the Bills take anything other than Oline, they failed.

One advantage in this class. Dline depth is astounding. You will get a top talent in round 2. So teams like the Bills should value Oline higher in round 1. 

9 hours ago, Gannon12 said:

My friends are ruthless but are still wearing Steve Young jerseys 

Most casual Niner fans suck. Probably can’t tell you anyone on our teamoutside of Carr and Lynch and no more than 5 players on their own team. 

35 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Most casual Niner fans suck. Probably can’t tell you anyone on our teamoutside of Carr and Lynch and no more than 5 players on their own team. 

Haha! You are correct.

57 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

If the Bills take anything other than Oline, they failed.

One advantage in this class. Dline depth is astounding. You will get a top talent in round 2. So teams like the Bills should value Oline higher in round 1. 

It’s the bills whacky mystery ride. You never know what they will do

I’m in a Group message with like 8 49er fans and a few Cowan’s , and they  troll like no other.. I finally fired back a jab the other day, don’t like talking trash all the time. Be nice if Carr lights them up, a lot of them always making Carr jokes 

If we can't beat the 49ers with this Mullen guy starting, I can't see us winning another game this year. 

30 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

If we can't beat the 49ers with this Mullen guy starting, I can't see us winning another game this year. 

I think we will beat the Broncos cause it will not interfere with our tank. We are not gonna beat the Niners or Cardinals and that is by choice. 2-14. 

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I think we will beat the Broncos cause it will not interfere with our tank. We are not gonna beat the Niners or Cardinals and that is by choice. 2-14. 

You really think Gruden will attempt to throw a a game against a potential 3rd stringer ? I know he has job security but damn 

21 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

You really think Gruden will attempt to throw a a game against a potential 3rd stringer ? I know he has job security but damn 

No shame in his game. 

When we are set to lose to help our draft position and do not care about beating teams we will start winning just enough so that we draft in the 7-10 range.  This team tends to disappoint us even when we want them to lose.

23 hours ago, BayRaider said:

We are pace for one of the worst Pass Rushes of all time and secondary is swiss cheese.

And even still the LBs might be the worst unit of the 3 levels ?