Week 9 GDT: Titans at Cowboys

Titans fan 617

Someone has to make one

This is probably the worst fun I had following the Titans this year.

Im not saying they are a bad team I’m not saying the season is over all I’m saying is we were expecting to make a jump but for 3 years in a row now it seems like we will be around a .500 team.

From all the rain delays week 1 and all the injuries we have had since camp it’s just been a crappy season to watch.

When McNair was injured it seemed like guys fed off of him and went out and played hard for him. Granted wasn’t always pretty but I feel like guys had his back but with Marcus we don’t have guys like that. Sharpe has been the most reliable all year.

With all that said this week is a must win. Next week it’s gonna be a Road game in Nashville I really don’t expect the Titans to step up to the task next week but we need to win in Dallas Monday 

24-13 Boys ..

Mccoy made our Run D look like a high school team, Elliott will make us look like a pop warner Team. This is a huge game for this team, win and your 1.5 games out of first.  Lose and your 2.5 out of first with pats up next.. If Titans lose this game the season is over , might sound a little early but no way this current team beats the pats . 

Someone said something about McCoy making us looking bad but was woodyard playing in that game?  Cause our run D is much better with him back there getting everyone lined up right seeing the little things a vet does that Brown and Evans wouldn't also I think Evans is starting to play a bit better. Im really hoping our defense shows out. Casey H3 KB Adoree.

And those saying this is a must win game... LOL. Yeah it would def hurt our chances but even if we drop our next two we could win out and win the south. Might not even have to. Our wild card chances are shot. But you have that much faith the texans cause they beat bad teams avg teams? Jags have Blake. And the colts worry me but we play them twice so we take care of them and should be okay. Idk. Just think we can go on a streak. Marcus has played with worse players and made it work. And the defense is good enough. Idk its not over till its over and I think we win this game if the run game shows up.

5 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

Someone said something about McCoy making us looking bad but was woodyard playing in that game?  Cause our run D is much better with him back there getting everyone lined up right seeing the little things a vet does that Brown and Evans wouldn't also I think Evans is starting to play a bit better. Im really hoping our defense shows out. Casey H3 KB Adoree.

And those saying this is a must win game... LOL. Yeah it would def hurt our chances but even if we drop our next two we could win out and win the south. Might not even have to. Our wild card chances are shot. But you have that much faith the texans cause they beat bad teams avg teams? Jags have Blake. And the colts worry me but we play them twice so we take care of them and should be okay. Idk. Just think we can go on a streak. Marcus has played with worse players and made it work. And the defense is good enough. Idk its not over till its over and I think we win this game if the run game shows up.

Wesley didn’t play against Bills which I forgot so I’ll back peddle a bit on my statement , but Elliott is a different animal then Mccoy so we will be tested for sure..

In regards to the Texans Usually I would agree with you but if we lose this game and next week our season is shot. With the way this offense is performing im not  so sure we get to 6 wins let alone 9 or 10..  And yes Texans scare me , there D is turning it up and they have a WR who is unguardable, not to mention a qb who makes our QB look like a high school kid..  our win vs them in week 2 was kind of flukie, we won on a fake punt which surely won’t happen again..

And as far as Colts are concerned I think we split but I wouldn’t be suprised if they swept us.. Titans have never beat an Andrew Luck team and no way our offense can keep up with there scoring .. if only we had Chester Rodgers and Ryan Grant as our weapons 

7 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

6 of their last 8 games are against bad/average teams

7 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

Is definitely must win... We lose, and realistically we're facing 3-6 by in the face, on a 5 game losing streak. You really have confidence we go 7-0 the rest of the way? Should we win every game from that point forward? Maybe... But we also should have won games Miami and in Buffalo. We also could have won the game in London. Truth is, baring Mariota turning into Brady the rest of the season, we're not the kind of team that's going to reel off 7 straight wins. 

Have you seen the Texans' schedule? Barring a Watson meltdown or injury, they're getting to 10 wins... Broncos, 'Skins, Titans, Browns, Colts, Jets, Eagles, Jags

4-5 gives us sube wiggle room... Where even if we go 5-2 with a (difficult) win at Houston, we have a shot. 

But honestly, even with the schedule, 5-2 is impossible if we continue playing offense the way we have. 

36 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

6 of their last 8 games are against bad/average teams

Were a bad or average team.. There’s  not one team in the Nfl other then Raiders that Id be confident the Titans can beat. Bills were a for sure win and look what happened there .. 

im sure Jets are looking at there schedule and have jotted down us for an easy win, we’re a bottom barrel team through the eyes of fans and experts . I mean even when we were 3-1 we were not getting credit , now that were 3-4 and lost to the Bills were a joke to most experts and fans. 

16 minutes ago, FutureIsWhite said:

Were a bad or average team.. There’s  not one team in the Nfl other then Raiders that Id be confident the Titans can beat. Bills were a for sure win and look what happened there .. 

im sure Jets are looking at there schedule and have jotted down us for an easy win, we’re a bottom barrel team through the eyes of fans and experts . I mean even when we were 3-1 we were not getting credit , now that were 3-4 and lost to the Bills were a joke to most experts and fans. 

The 2 teams that are not bad/average left on their schedule is Washington and Philly, I included us as part of the 6/8.

Archived