Jump to content
Canadian Saint

Week 9 GDT: Rams (8-0) vs. Saints (6-1)

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, nolaexpat said:

this game reminds me more of the 09 matchup where a very different Rams team nearly derailed our undefeated season.

I was at that game. We were sweating bullets in the 4th Q. Fortunately for us, Steven Jackson got a case of stone hands. That's what I'm hoping for with this game, somebody on the Rams to F up when it counts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

I was at that game. We were sweating bullets in the 4th Q. Fortunately for us, Steven Jackson got a case of stone hands. That's what I'm hoping for with this game, somebody on the Rams to F up when it counts.

Is your avy suppose to look like Yoda? Freaks me out and been wanting to know for a hot sec. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Is your avy suppose to look like Yoda? Freaks me out and been wanting to know for a hot sec. 

You saw Yoda in that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, El ramster said:

It’s called walk it like you talk it mate. 

Youve been yapping a lot. 

You’ve been doing all the yapping. Saints fans have been randomly commenting to posts in the GEN forum on topics created by non-Saints fans. You are there regularly to insecurely bash everything Saints really. The Rams are a really good team. They could very well beat the Saints this week...especially win Davenport down. 

I don’t really do sig bets, but what you want to bet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

You’ve been doing all the yapping. Saints fans have been randomly commenting to posts in the GEN forum on topics created by non-Saints fans. You are there regularly to insecurely bash everything Saints really. The Rams are a really good team. They could very well beat the Saints this week...especially win Davenport down. 

I don’t really do sig bets, but what you want to bet? 

Till the super bowl ends with navy man 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, El ramster said:

Till the super bowl ends with navy man 

Whatever...I have no pride, you’re on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, El ramster said:

Is your avy suppose to look like Yoda? Freaks me out and been wanting to know for a hot sec. 

You might lay off the hippie lettuce there, Cowboy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Whatever...I have no pride, you’re on. 

Nice.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

You might lay off the hippie lettuce there, Cowboy.

Bro I know it’s bike. From a far it’s That YODA(OG) son.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What an opening drive! Like a hot knife through butter! Hope we can keep this up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heck of an opening drive utilized several of our key playmakers to perfection to start the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m on vacation, but posted up in a sports bar watching the game.

what a start! Keep it up fellas 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Terrible angle by Williams 

Edited by Dome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×