Week 9 GDT: Rams (8-0) vs. Saints (6-1)

Canadian Saint

5 hours ago, nolaexpat said:

this game reminds me more of the 09 matchup where a very different Rams team nearly derailed our undefeated season.

I was at that game. We were sweating bullets in the 4th Q. Fortunately for us, Steven Jackson got a case of stone hands. That's what I'm hoping for with this game, somebody on the Rams to F up when it counts.

2 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

I was at that game. We were sweating bullets in the 4th Q. Fortunately for us, Steven Jackson got a case of stone hands. That's what I'm hoping for with this game, somebody on the Rams to F up when it counts.

Is your avy suppose to look like Yoda? Freaks me out and been wanting to know for a hot sec. 

7 hours ago, El ramster said:

It’s called walk it like you talk it mate. 

Youve been yapping a lot. 

You’ve been doing all the yapping. Saints fans have been randomly commenting to posts in the GEN forum on topics created by non-Saints fans. You are there regularly to insecurely bash everything Saints really. The Rams are a really good team. They could very well beat the Saints this week...especially win Davenport down. 

I don’t really do sig bets, but what you want to bet? 

5 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

You’ve been doing all the yapping. Saints fans have been randomly commenting to posts in the GEN forum on topics created by non-Saints fans. You are there regularly to insecurely bash everything Saints really. The Rams are a really good team. They could very well beat the Saints this week...especially win Davenport down. 

I don’t really do sig bets, but what you want to bet? 

Till the super bowl ends with navy man 

Archived