Week 9 GDT

TheVillain112

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

I feel like flopping is worse and completely different

It's really not. You're violating the rules to try and get a call in both cases. Regardless, the Saints player who hit Saffold after the flag was thrown should have been called for an offsetting penalty if the refs actually cared about calling a fair game. But it's quite obvious that they don't.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

It's really not. You're violating the rules to try and get a call in both cases. Regardless, the Saints player who hit Saffold after the flag was thrown should have been called for an offsetting penalty if the refs actually cared about calling a fair game. But it's quite obvious that they don't.

The refs rarely throw 2 flags unless both players engage at the same time. Usually its either a flag on the guy who starts it if the refs see it (what happened here) or more often the player who retaliates

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Blocking after the whistle happens on basically every play. Saffold got hot and hit a guy in the face, stop blaming the refs for Saffolds stupidity 

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Blocking after the whistle happens on basically every play. Saffold got hot and hit a guy in the face, stop blaming the refs for Saffolds stupidity 

I'm blaming the refs for choosing to selectively flag.

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I was joking. Thought you would get that by the fake @. 

Now you can ban me because you called me a name. 

(Also only kidding here)

But this thread is not about us, back to football!

Just a request, then.

When I'm trying to get the trolling in a thread to stop and making multiple posts about it (legitimately, at the time i was about 30 seconds away from locking the thread till the start of the second half because people were playing the "It's OK if I break forum rules because someone else did" card and everyone needed a chance to cool down).  Don't ratchet it up by trolling (even as a mutual joke between two posters - which, if I'm being honest, is 80% of what I feel Rammy does, he's not the sort of mean-spirited troll I've seen from a number of people) another member.  it doesn't help.

Archived