• Drew Brees
    • Tom Brady
    • Todd Gurley
    • Jared Goff
    • Matt Ryan
    • Phillip Rivers
    • Cam Newton

12 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

Mahomes has more passing yards, a lot more passing TDs, double more rushing yards, more rushing TDs, less sacks despite playing behind a worse OL with 2 injured starters.

But really, as good as Goff has been this year, if you have watched both play I think one can tell that Mahomes is superior. He can just do more.

They have the same Y/A, so the yards aren't especially important. And Mahomes also has 4 more picks. 

Again, it can be summarized as Goff is throwing less picks and Mahomes is throwing more touchdowns while the other stats are essentially the same. 

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

lol it was a joke. Although he did certainly put up a successful blockade of Planet Kamara.

With the way this topic has been going you can never tell who is joking and who isnt... but he did play great this game and he was one of the guys I was hoping the Saints would try to get.  I'm still happy with Davenport though, but I really wanted LVE coming into the 2018 draft.

Just now, C0LTSFAN4L1F3 said:

They have the same Y/A, so the yards aren't especially important. And Mahomes also has 4 more picks. 

Again, it can be summarized as Goff is throwing less picks and Mahomes is throwing more touchdowns while the other stats are essentially the same. 

It’s Brady vs Roethlisberger. 

Give it til next season and we’ll be talking about Mayfield vs Goff

1 minute ago, Raves said:

With the way this topic has been going you can never tell who is joking and who isnt... but he did play great this game and he was one of the guys I was hoping the Saints would try to get.  I'm still happy with Davenport though, but I really wanted LVE coming into the 2018 draft.

Same. I was so happy when we called his name cause I thought he was a Top 10 talent and might have been one of the surprises of day one going to the Bears or someone like that.

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Which is the point I made. I was disputing his claim that Mahomes is better via the eye test.

I get that you are a Rams fan and that it is hard to be objective. Goff is a great QB but Mahomes is special, a generational talent. He will probably increase the distance between himself and Goff in the next few years but he is already clearly better than Goff.

Archived