Starters you want back in 2019

Humble_Beast

2 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

I'd rather bring back Martin for under $4 million a year than Coleman for over $7 million. I'm not just saying that because of the cash savings, but Martin is also a better runningback. Coleman reminds me of what people were expecting from Lamar Miller when he signed in Houston; he's not going to be the feature back people expect/want him to become.

I might rather have Coleman than Lynch, though. Lynch, as much as he still had the quickness, balance, and power of year's past, is too slow for me to want him back. He makes easy 8-10 yard gains into 4-5 yard gains because he can't get going fast enough.

Don't really want Martin or coleman. Martin has looked quick but lacks extra gear. Also Martin makes some odd cuts at times. Rather Washington and Richard and Warren or draft pick

20 minutes ago, reddevil said:

You're definitely confusing me with someone else. I hardly post, let alone something controversial!

My bad bro. He was in here with time to park the Carr after one season 😆. Was expecting him back with Carr’s current play 

Edit: Mythbuster was him

1 hour ago, roi34 said:

Don't really want Martin or coleman. Martin has looked quick but lacks extra gear. Also Martin makes some odd cuts at times. Rather Washington and Richard and Warren or draft pick

Martin is plenty fast. He's not a breakaway runner but so few quality NFL backs are. I also don't see what you're talking about regarding his cuts. He's a very decisive runner who hits the hole hard and punishes runner upon contact. The only thing I wish I'd see more of is making a guy at the second or third level miss.

I really don't understand why you'd want Washington back on the roster. He's a below average NFL back offering none of the quickness of Richard and none of the power of Martin.

My ideal situation is a Bell, Martin, Richard backfield. If the team doesn't land Bell, which they probably won't, I'd like to see only Richard and Martin back with a draft pick.

1 hour ago, Rich7sena said:

Martin is plenty fast. He's not a breakaway runner but so few quality NFL backs are. I also don't see what you're talking about regarding his cuts. He's a very decisive runner who hits the hole hard and punishes runner upon contact. The only thing I wish I'd see more of is making a guy at the second or third level miss.

I really don't understand why you'd want Washington back on the roster. He's a below average NFL back offering none of the quickness of Richard and none of the power of Martin.

My ideal situation is a Bell, Martin, Richard backfield. If the team doesn't land Bell, which they probably won't, I'd like to see only Richard and Martin back with a draft pick.

Richard def back.. Washington just as third rb. Want to draft rb. Don't need Martin.. he does same stuff richar d does.

56 minutes ago, roi34 said:

Richard def back.. Washington just as third rb. Want to draft rb. Don't need Martin.. he does same stuff richar d does.

Wait, you think Martin and Richard are virtually the same? Martin is like 20 lbs. heavier and runs with power. 

Washington is like Richard but worse in almost every way. If there’s anyone who’s reduntant it’s him.

1 hour ago, Rich7sena said:

Wait, you think Martin and Richard are virtually the same? Martin is like 20 lbs. heavier and runs with power. 

Washington is like Richard but worse in almost every way. If there’s anyone who’s reduntant it’s him.

I want a real starting Rb and Martin isn't that for us moving forward. No point in keeping him IMO. Richard fills a role in a pass catching back. I want a guy does both honestly.

15 minutes ago, roi34 said:

I want a real starting Rb and Martin isn't that for us moving forward. No point in keeping him IMO. Richard fills a role in a pass catching back. I want a guy does both honestly.

What do you think about Ingram or Coleman? I’d rather have Ingram 

3 hours ago, Gannon12 said:

He loved Carson Palmer! You will find love hate situation like Ray Finkle’s parents house.

It was *riskydevil/dirtydom/mythbuster... not reddevil though. My bad

I know you guys remember Baggabonez he’s on twitter found him. He’s done with us because the game is more about analytics and we were dinosaurs lol

Archived