The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

22 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@VikeManDan let me know what Dome says. 

I'm not going down the rabbit hole with this again. 

I'm Ricky's Friend. I get a protect every night and if successful I stab anyone visiting the player I protect. After D1 I had no reason not to think I was getting hit so i used it on myself. 

Your move keeps getting more ridiculous for "ricky's friend". It was a nice move to kill swag during night to prove that a Ricky's Friend existed. Now you're just using it as a cover role.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Your move keeps getting more ridiculous for "ricky's friend". It was a nice move to kill swag during night to prove that a Ricky's Friend existed. Now you're just using it as a cover role.

Please lynch me...oh I so want to see your reaction when I flip

@bcb1213 Bastard game is my guess. I'm thinking the stab part of my role isnt going to work. I believe Vike, so that is my only guess at the moment. 

14 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

This is what I was looking for.

On N1 I was offered a sardine that I was forced to accept. It made me sick and therefore I could only post in lowercase vowels and vote.

I have strong reason to believe that the sardines double as a roleblock. Swag's move disappearing only confirms that for me.

Let's lynch:

Dingo, Squire, Nazgul

Paranoid about:

Touch

Could be mafia but I have reasons to believe otherwise:

KSJ (counter-wagon), Bcb (today's soft), Orca (write up with multiple Ricky's Friend)

I'll lose the game if they're mafia:

VikeManDan, Swag

Just now, Whicker said:

Let's lynch:

Dingo, Squire, Nazgul

Paranoid about:

Touch

Could be mafia but I have reasons to believe otherwise:

KSJ (counter-wagon), Bcb (today's soft), Orca (write up with multiple Ricky's Friend)

I'll lose the game if they're mafia:

VikeManDan, Swag

Why do you now have suspicions of me? 

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It doesn't look good for you tbh. The only thing keeping me from voting you mechanics wise is the mention of multiple Ricky's Friend in the OP. The only thing.

If you are a civ and need to lynch me go for it. I've been truthful. Believe what you need to. Hopefully as you mention there are no conversions. That at least helps the ratio...if accurate. 

Archived