The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

6 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I was told my move counts but was given the "no results" N1. 

Additionally I was told that no result doesn't mean no visitors. It means you don't know for some reason, your move didn't work.

Perhaps it returned the "no results" because you protected yourself N1?

Makes sense. The stab part apparently doesn't work in my role, but I protected myself from visitors in general which would come back no result on your end. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Okay I guess.

You asked: thought? I said: it doesn't look good for you. You said: lynch me for info if you need to but I'm civ.

Obvious how I reached that conclusion

Not really if you add in its not the first time I said it today and think why would I panic with 1 vote lmao

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Makes sense. The stab part apparently doesn't work in my role, but I protected myself from visitors in general which would come back no result on your end. 

So now it wasn’t a protection it was protection from visitors in general on top of you apparently stabbing visitors but it apparently not working? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

@The Orca if you’re telling the truth, this is exactly why you should not claim any longer. 

I am and why?

I stab anyone who visits the player i protect. Can't get any clearer. This didn't happen if Vike counts as a visit. So back to Dome's statment that roles won't work as stated...I concluded it is a protection of sorts. I believe Vike used his move on me so I concluded again that it just prevents people from visiting me. Is that a bad assumption?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I am and why?

I stab anyone who visits the player i protect. Can't get any clearer. This didn't happen if Vike counts as a visit. So back to Dome's statment that roles won't work as stated...I concluded it is a protection of sorts. I believe Vike used his move on me so I concluded again that it just prevents people from visiting me. Is that a bad assumption?

You should read through the progression of your claim with fresh eyes. 

Archived