The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

I don’t really see the logic of lynching someone’s first lynch option they listed.  

It was a list taken from Pickle.  Whicker said they’re all scum and bolded all of them.  I understand why that might be indicative of scum trying to be edgy or pass off some nonsense votes to dilute voting data artificially or whatever.  I even understand the soft linking.  

What I don’t understand is why you would lynch the first person they listed for trying to “hide” that person in plain sight, and not the person.  I mean, we can even omit that Whicker did not independently list James first, but rather copied Pickle.  On the merits, It’s holding another person accountable for the suspicious activity of another, while deriving no proximate information.  If James rolls over Town, what does that mean for Whicker?  Or if James rolls over scum?  A lot less than if Whicker were the ultimate lynch.

Basically, if you voted Whicker I’d have you as Town, but you did mental gymnastics to vote James based on the interaction.

Lynch Orca

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t really see the logic of lynching someone’s first lynch option they listed.  

It was a list taken from Pickle.  Whicker said they’re all scum and bolded all of them.  I understand why that might be indicative of scum trying to be edgy or pass off some nonsense votes to dilute voting data artificially or whatever.  I even understand the soft linking.  

What I don’t understand is why you would lynch the first person they listed for trying to “hide” that person in plain sight, and not the person.  I mean, we can even omit that Whicker did not independently list James first, but rather copied Pickle.  On the merits, It’s holding another person accountable for the suspicious activity of another, while deriving no proximate information.  If James rolls over Town, what does that mean for Whicker?  Or if James rolls over scum?  A lot less than if Whicker were the ultimate lynch.

Basically, if you voted Whicker I’d have you as Town, but you did mental gymnastics to vote James based on the interaction.

Lynch Orca

To get reactions like this. My job is done.

tenor.gif?itemid=12839734

20 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Lynch Orca

You’re gonna give matts a headache 

Archived