The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

Jesus Christ.  I explained my initial post in detail.  I included all relevant information, which included information favorable and unfavorable to my conclusion.  Since then, Orca has mischaracterized the total substance of that post by isolating and omitting portions.  I have laid out precisely which portions and the effect of removing those portions.  The only response has been to say he disagrees that he mischaracterized, while offering no further detail on why my explanation of why it’s a mischaracterization would be wrong.  Then attempts to change the sub-topic of the subject from his (dreadful) arguments to his reads of me and seeking input on me, while leaving the substance remarkably unaddressed.

You all have got to be ******* with me if you’re treating this as equivalent.

Just now, SwAg said:

Jesus Christ.  I explained my initial post in detail.  I included all relevant information, which included information favorable and unfavorable to my conclusion.  Since then, Orca has mischaracterized the total substance of that post by isolating and omitting portions.  I have laid out precisely which portions and the effect of removing those portions.  The only response has been to say he disagrees that he mischaracterized, while offering no further detail on why my explanation of why it’s a mischaracterization would be wrong.  Then attempts to change the sub-topic of the subject from his (dreadful) arguments to his reads of me and seeking input on me, while leaving the substance remarkably unaddressed.

Do you want me to hit him early?

Done - hit orca. Moved locked in.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Use real words when asking something. Saying I left something remarkably unaddressed in multiple long posts using large words, seems like an attempt to mask the real points I made.

Want something answered in more detail...ask away 

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Use real words when asking something. Saying I left something remarkably unaddressed in multiple long posts using large words, seems like an attempt to mask the real points I made.

Want something answered in more detail...ask away 

I haven’t asked anything.  I have countered every statement you’ve made explaining your actions by pointing out inconsistencies, revisionist characterizations, supplemental reasoning only included after I call you on inconsistencies, and what I view as a fairly clear mischaracterization.  To which, you’ve only said you disagree or claimed it to be an opinion, but even an opinion based on only certain portions is a mischaracterization.  So, basically nothing I’ve said you have countered in any substantive way, unless gaslighting me is a counter.

18 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Swag, I heart you but I feel like I need Google lawyer translate for some of these posts lol 

I’m sorry.  I’ll try to be more clear.  I tend to do this on default when I feel like someone is being disingenuous with me.

23 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Imo, starting a train on someone bc the first person never gets lynched, then changing up who he votes for 3 times before another person votes. 

The whole thing felt like he had information that others didn't, like who is not mafia (possibly hiding one in there in case they get lynched).  That specific string of posts definitely did not feel like d1 whicker, it felt like there was a purpose behind it.  

How am I distracting from that?  It was literally the whole purpose of my first initial paragraph that Orca apparently never read while accusing me.

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Only if it’s quick, since I have Orca as lock scum.

If you think you have him based on his silly responses, you are going to be disappointed. 

We won't have night until we get like 10 votes on one dude. The chances of that happening are nil. So we are all going to have to work together by bolding Nazs name.

Archived