The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

Literally every sentence in the first paragraph pursuant to the point the list was taken from Pickle detracts from your position and bolsters mine.  They directly address your alleged concerns that I purposefully and maliciously omitted.

Just now, SwAg said:

You isolated those statements and utilized them in conjunction to form a conclusion incompatible with the holistic substance of my post.

I completely disagree...I haven't developed an opinion on anyone really. Just made a vote with a reason that is sure to illicit a response and conversation in the thread. Now, your initial response and subsequent posts have me forming an opinion on you (although early), isn't favorable to town imo. You came out guns blazing for...as you used the words low hanging fruit. 

Whicker would be the low-hanging fruit in this scenario.  I realized that immediately, you went for it, but hedged by going after someone else based on the interaction.  Multiple people were present or checked in during the intervening period without mention of your tactics.  

This is low-hanging fruit if I’m 6’7.

All you have done so far is mischaracterize the clear content of my post.  Isolate portions, emphasize some portions while omitting relevant others.  Form a conclusion, claim you did not form a conclusion.  Throw in the fact that other than the obvious strawman, you have not contradicted anything I said.  You’ve only gaslight me for going after you as low-hanging fruit for you going after low-hanging fruit, albeit in a way that makes no sense.

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

All you have done so far is mischaracterize the clear content of my post.  Isolate portions, emphasize some portions while omitting relevant others.  Form a conclusion, claim you did not form a conclusion.  Throw in the fact that other than the obvious strawman, you have not contradicted anything I said.  You’ve only gaslight me for going after you as low-hanging fruit for you going after low-hanging fruit, albeit in a way that makes no sense.

I completely disagree. I have not mischaracterized anything. It was my opinion of your post. Did I imply it was scummy...for sure. At this point though what does that really tell us...just that it was a scummy post that is worth monitoring. The subsequent reaction is telling as well. 

Just now, The Orca said:

Which is? 

Imo, starting a train on someone bc the first person never gets lynched, then changing up who he votes for 3 times before another person votes. 

The whole thing felt like he had information that others didn't, like who is not mafia (possibly hiding one in there in case they get lynched).  That specific string of posts definitely did not feel like d1 whicker, it felt like there was a purpose behind it.  

Archived