The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If you think you have him based on his silly responses, you are going to be disappointed. 

We won't have night until we get like 10 votes on one dude. The chances of that happening are nil. So we are all going to have to work together by bolding Nazs name.

Why Naz 

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm sure it's clear but it's above my idiot level of comprehensiom 

Nah, it’s unclear if I cannot convey my point to any audience.  The argument is not too complex, I’ll try to explain it in a way that is conducive to being read easily.

But if I relapse into that, it’s because I’m frustrated someone is clearly lying to me.

Yeah, I don’t think I actually believe matts is aligned with Orca now that I consider it.

I could read his posts as trying to save him from me, but if matts is anything like me, I doubt matts would compromise himself like that.

But Orca is lock scum.

I’ll think about it, Naz.  I did think the check-in seemed like an overplay of caution to avoid inactivity / stalking the thread concerns.

Day just started, we have a surplus of time.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

I don’t really see the logic of lynching someone’s first lynch option they listed.  

It was a list taken from Pickle.  Whicker said they’re all scum and bolded all of them.  I understand why that might be indicative of scum trying to be edgy or pass off some nonsense votes to dilute voting data artificially or whatever.  I even understand the soft linking.  

What I don’t understand is why you would lynch the first person they listed for trying to “hide” that person in plain sight, and not the person.  I mean, we can even omit that Whicker did not independently list James first, but rather copied Pickle.  On the merits, It’s holding another person accountable for the suspicious activity of another, while deriving no proximate information.  If James rolls over Town, what does that mean for Whicker?  Or if James rolls over scum?  A lot less than if Whicker were the ultimate lynch.

Basically, if you voted Whicker I’d have you as Town, but you did mental gymnastics to vote James based on the interaction.

Lynch Orca

I like this a lot actually

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

To get reactions like this. My job is done.

tenor.gif?itemid=12839734

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

What is everyone else's opinion on Swag at this early point?

Contradictory. You fished for a reaction and you got the one you want, but yet you still need verification from town?

Archived