The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

32 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Orca and Pickle are referred to as the brothers correct? I'm getting thrown in with them?

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Who told you that? 

I played in the Always Sunny game a little while back and have tried to follow the games since then.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

What did you pick up from the reaction? 

First, that he thought it was a list taken from Pickle...instead of the actual votes Whicker has made. The tone was that he was wanting to convey it as more indicative of Pickle and pushing it as a nothing from Whicker, while saying it says something about others. Then he picks up the James vote as being scummy but if I voted Whicker I'm not lol. Doesnt make sense. Has the feeling of wanting to hide James, KSJ (the middle vote), all while pushing an extremely easy reason on someone else

20 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Seriously though, it comes from Whicker's first 3 votes...not Pickle's list. Interesting you missed this. It's normal day 1 Whicker imo. He is just throwing stuff around to see how people react imo. As such I picked the first one. 

How did I miss this?  I literally ******* said it

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

First, that he thought it was a list taken from Pickle...instead of the actual votes Whicker has made. The tone was that he was wanting to convey it as more indicative of Pickle and pushing it as a nothing from Whicker, while saying it says something about others. Then he picks up the James vote as being scummy but if I voted Whicker I'm not lol. Doesnt make sense. Has the feeling of wanting to hide James, KSJ (the middle vote), all while pushing an extremely easy reason on someone else

I literally did not say the former portion of that.  I explicitly laid out in detail my thought process, including the information that cuts contrary to my conclusion.  I made no assessment on KSJ (nor did you previously) or James.

This is hardly an extremely easy reason.  You went for the a modified version of the low hanging fruit.

You’re not actually refuting anything I said, merely mischaracterizing it, and supplementing it with a revisionist take.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

How did I miss this?  I literally ******* said it

30 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t really see the logic of lynching someone’s first lynch option they listed.  

It was a list taken from Pickle.  Whicker said they’re all scum and bolded all of them.  I understand why that might be indicative of scum trying to be edgy or pass off some nonsense votes to dilute voting data artificially or whatever.  I even understand the soft linking.  

What I don’t understand is why you would lynch the first person they listed for trying to “hide” that person in plain sight, and not the person.  I mean, we can even omit that Whicker did not independently list James first, but rather copied Pickle.  On the merits, It’s holding another person accountable for the suspicious activity of another, while deriving no proximate information.  If James rolls over Town, what does that mean for Whicker?  Or if James rolls over scum?  A lot less than if Whicker were the ultimate lynch.

Basically, if you voted Whicker I’d have you as Town, but you did mental gymnastics to vote James based on the interaction.

Lynch Orca

I mean it's pretty clear in the words you used lok. You are implying Whicker's vote came from Pickles list, is how it reads 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

And how is it normal Whicker D1, yet you’re willing to lynch those people as Whicker attempting to hide a connection in plain sight between them?

But the first reaction is to not lynch Whicker, despite the scumness of the others being contingent upon his in your own reasoning.

makes no sense, bruh.

You identified the correct interaction, but then logicfailed.  Your logic was bad and you should feel bad.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

And how is it normal Whicker D1, yet you’re willing to lynch those people as Whicker attempting to hide a connection in plain sight between them?

Normal D1 Whicker did not say Normal civ Whicker or scum Whicker. Just normal Whicker. Meaning the votes meant nothing either way and I used it to see how people would react by placing a vote and a reason off of it. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I mean it's pretty clear in the words you used lok. You are implying Whicker's vote came from Pickles list, is how it reads 

Well, they occurred in a sequence, and quoted it, and appeared in the same order.  That is at least tertiarily derives from Picke’s list.  The only way you miss what I meant is if you read only the bold and omit all the surrounding sentences, which apparently you did.

Just now, SwAg said:

Well, they occurred in a sequence, and quoted it, and appeared in the same order.  That is at least tertiarily derives from Picke’s list.  The only way you miss what I meant is if you read only the bold and omit all the surrounding sentences, which apparently you did.

I didnt, which is why I discussed how i felt about the entire post not just a specific part

Just now, The Orca said:

Normal D1 Whicker did not say Normal civ Whicker or scum Whicker. Just normal Whicker. Meaning the votes meant nothing either way and I used it to see how people would react by placing a vote and a reason off of it. 

I appreciate that strategy, but your responses to me thus far are not indicative of a continuation of that strategy.

Just now, The Orca said:

I didnt, which is why I discussed how i felt about the entire post not just a specific part

You isolated those statements and utilized them in conjunction to form a conclusion incompatible with the holistic substance of my post.

Archived