The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

We've lynched a mafia and we have three town clears. You're wrong.

We've pushed Matts (civ), we've pushed Dingo (civ), and now you're all pushing me (civ). 
I wouldn't say I'm wrong here, buckaroo.

Just now, Nazgul said:

We've pushed Matts (civ), we've pushed Dingo (civ), and now you're all pushing me (civ). 
I wouldn't say I'm wrong here, buckaroo.

In all my time of playing mafia, I’ve only seen one game that was close to perfect. 

You haven’t exactly given big reasons as to why you shouldn’t be the lynch. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

In all my time of playing mafia, I’ve only seen one game that was close to perfect. 

You haven’t exactly given big reasons as to why you shouldn’t be the lynch. 

I'm sorry, by all means agree with Whicker and say it's going well. You know it hasn't been.
And what are your biggest red flags on me? Let me know so I can tell you why they're bogus.

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

I'm sorry, by all means agree with Whicker and say it's going well. You know it hasn't been.
And what are your biggest red flags on me? Let me know so I can tell you why they're bogus.

I've never claimed it's going "well." We just aren't playing badly.

You've done very little. You haven't helped town outside of translations and sporadic thoughts whenever you're prodded. The translations are a great way to remain active and look like you're helping town without having to provide actual insight to the game. You've quickly appealed to emotion or called us bad whenever we've pushed you.

Archived