The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

30 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Touch was investigated by Dingo who is a confirmed detective.

VikeManDan is clear because of his claim. I'm willing to lose the game if he's scum and Mark was a mafia cover role.

Squire is clear due to claim. I'm also willing to lose the game if Ricky was a mafia cover role.

I have no problem with you questioning me. I'm not claiming though.

Touch and Swag have been agreeable because there's not much to argue IMO. The mechanics have pointed to several conclusions that are hard to argue with. It's a bastard game, but we have to trust some of the information that's been given to us.

KSJ was posting a lot D1 as well. He's generally a less active player otherwise. He's also on my suspicion list.

Hosts are not always 100% clear on feedback and VMD is relatively inexperienced. IMO it's not worth thinking VMD is scum at all.

The fish person and sardine thing is not a thing and it's not even something I remembered.

Squire hasn't provided a lot, but he has his claim. You may notice he was on my list until his claim was clarified.

Also, it should be pointed out that I’m pretty sure squire received more heat than naz which then prompted the claim and it’s cooled down. 

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I have not been active for reasons related to work and family functions over the weekend.  

As for the quoted part above, I do not have much of anything to offer on information as most of the feedback from Dome has been vague and non specific.  

What @Whicker noted above seems to be consistent with the feedback in this bastard game.

What info do you have? 

9 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

swag

After the notecard thing last game it wouldn't surprise me if he used the sardines on Whicker (or they're scum together) then faked it on himself these past two days.

The biggest part that gives me pause with swag is when pickle was lynched. I know rags asked for replacement but I really feel like if rags was scum he would have checked in and tried to do something about pickle. 

On 11/10/2018 at 5:05 PM, Pickle Rick said:

KSJ and dingo are my top 2 scum leans.  Both bc of their posts last night.  KSJ for hedging his vote and dingo for not taking responsibility for his vote. 

Matts is playing rather similar to last game in that he hasn't done any scum hunting.

Rags hasn't scum hunted at all. 

James about the same.

The biggest thing about Vike is he was taking the easy lynch to appease matts and swag.  Like he didn't want their wrath. 

Archived