The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Really think one or more of the named characters are the cover roles. Nearly every death so far has been generic.

Agreed. But not Ray. He's colored green in the OP. That would be one hell of a lie. The others aren't colored and could easily be covers.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Aren’t the others green as well? 

On 11/7/2018 at 8:35 AM, Dome said:

The group stared at the house. They've had enough of the creepy neighbors creepily creeping like a bunch of creeps. It was time to do something about it.

The creepy neighbor became nervous about all the Townies staring at him, and went back into the house. Ray and Art finally worked up the courage to knock on the door and see what the hell was going on.

Ruh-roh!

Ray and Art didn't get a reply at the door. They walked back across the street to Mark's house, maybe he had some info on the creepy creeps.

"HEY MARK!!!" They yelled at the front door.

"Mark?! What the hell were you doing up there? Are you crazy?" 

"I ain't crazy! I was watching The Foreigners across the street! They're up to no good!" He stared across the street like he was possessed.

Ray and Art grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him out of it....

"Let's go inside and talk about these people, the Klopeks." Ray said. "I think Art and I know what these folks are up to."

Inside the house, Ray, Art and Mark talked about the Klopeks.

"I bet they're murderers!" Yelled Ray!

"OR SATANISTS!" Yelled Art! "I bet they worship Satan! That's it! Can you imagine?!"

"NO!"  Ray plugged his ears "Shut up art!"

"Then do something about it!" Art challenged him.

"SOLDIERS!" Mark addressed them like a drill sergeant. "Are we gonna do something or talk about it?! I SAY THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!!! NOOOOWWWWW!!!!" Mark ran out the front door screaming like a madman! "C'mon men! Lets get the Klopeks! Ray, get Carol! I'll grab Bonnie! Art, is your wife home? Grab her too! Ricky! Ricky! Bring all your friends! Someone go grab Walter!  Get those worthless policemen on the way! They're gonna wanna see this! We're gonna kill the Klopeks!!!!!"

Townies! Win the game when you've eliminated all threats to town!

----

Nope. Just Ray and Art

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

My only qualm is that Swag 1.0 (who turned civ) kind of cleared him.
I don't know his methods with the test thing - but it was what it was.

that is a valid point...

so if we assume that Ricky’s friends (SwAg 1.0 and orca) both flip civ can we assume both the garbage men would as well (bcb and touch)?

that would leave Bonnie, Walter and Walters dog I believe. 

3 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

that is a valid point...

so if we assume that Ricky’s friends (SwAg 1.0 and orca) both flip civ can we assume both the garbage men would as well (bcb and touch)?

that would leave Bonnie, Walter and Walters dog I believe. 

I'm assuming Touch is a green garbage man because he was investigated by Dingo, a confirmed detective.

Archived