The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

Just now, Whicker said:

This is your only defense. You cannot accept that I was actually busy with my life yesterday and wasn't caught up, and day 2 I missed a lot of things because I was figuring out how to speak. You are the only one who's instantly jumped on Touch's side. Everyone else is confused except KSJ and I who know the truth.

Nope. I cannot except you and KSJ missed it. It was KSJs move. 

Just now, The Orca said:

Nope. I cannot except you and KSJ missed it. It was KSJs move. 

Okay. I will say this once again.

If I get lynched I will flip civ. Then, you will have to understand that I am telling the truth. Then, you must accept that I legitimately missed these things because of the unique situation. Then, you must conclude that Touch is mafia.

Just now, The Orca said:

KSJ isnt a confirmed civ and refused to claim touch lied for 2 days. 2+2=lynch one of you Whicker

Did you read my above statement? Take my lynch and use the information to make the correct decision.

Well, you won't, because you're mafia and you got to defend Touch. But at least then it'll be obvious.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Okay. I will say this once again.

If I get lynched I will flip civ. Then, you will have to understand that I am telling the truth. Then, you must accept that I legitimately missed these things because of the unique situation. Then, you must conclude that Touch is mafia.

I agree. I kind of want to lynch KSJ since it's his move to begin with and he should have seen it D2

I'm not worried. Either we nail Touch tonight and get Orca tomorrow or I get mislynched to prove it. We have one mislynch to give.

Think about this. All the people not involved are confused... except Orca. KSJ and I have our night actions and results, so that's why we both know what's going on.

Archived