The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

Just now, The Orca said:

It was a good attempt Whicker and KSJ. Explain how you missed this chance for 2 days but pounce 30 min before  night when Whicker is on the block lol

Hahaha okay man. You've already admitted it's a red letter. I'll get lynched today and you can take your red letter to Touch. Then the only possible partner for him is you. We've got one mislynch. Let's do this

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

That makes zero sense. Like, really bad.

Just like not redlettering Touch for 2 days if you are a civ. You and Whicker both disnt want to claim...I'm not buying it and no one else should. You both posted each day and were read up. Its bogus info

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Would have been D2 on Touch. D4 it looks like made up counter info to save you from a lynch

All I'm saying is I'm telling the truth that a dog crapped on my lawn N1. If I get lynched, be sure to follow through with your admission that it's a red letter or else they'll get you.

Well, they'll get you anyway

Just now, The Orca said:

Just like not redlettering Touch for 2 days if you are a civ. You and Whicker both disnt want to claim...I'm not buying it and no one else should. You both posted each day and were read up. Its bogus info

You admit it's a red letter if I'm telling the truth. When I flip civ, you better follow through.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Hahaha okay man. You've already admitted it's a red letter. I'll get lynched today and you can take your red letter to Touch. Then the only possible partner for him is you. We've got one mislynch. Let's do this

If it happened D2.  Now it's not cause it's not  believable cause Touch was invested civ

Just now, Whicker said:

All I'm saying is I'm telling the truth that a dog crapped on my lawn N1. If I get lynched, be sure to follow through with your admission that it's a red letter or else they'll get you.

Well, they'll get you anyway

The only way that’s possible is if two people got their lawn crapped on. 

Archived