dingo - pickle 36, orca 36

Matts - bcb 40

vikeman - untouch 32

Ksj - swag 46

untouch - matts 42

Pickle Rick - VMD 43

no vote - james, squire, nazgul, dingo

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

VMD, you said this is not your first game, and you have followed other games.  Do you see anything wrong so far D1?

Correct, but only my 2nd game. Obvious is obvious but everyone is spread out on votes, it seems usually there are two candidates that have a majority of the vote. In my past reading I don't remember a claim/counter claim situation arising so that is new to me. 

Other than that, the active participants are at each others throats, somewhat, while inactives skate by under the radar.

Just now, SwAg said:

Also, at what point are you guys going to make Ragnarok play and hold him accountable for anything?

If he comes up with a second excuse I'm going after him. I believe he's actually traveling so he gets the weekend for me.

Just now, Whicker said:

If he comes up with a second excuse I'm going after him. I believe he's actually traveling so he gets the weekend for me.

Yeah, I know, today through Tuesday.  What was the reason prior to last night?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Also, at what point are you guys going to make Ragnarok play and hold him accountable for anything?

He is on a flight man, if he wants to lie about that, that's on him and is a shady play IMO. There have been others that have been less active. 

Archived