The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

5 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Could be a frustrated civ post, could be a soft-claim, could be mafia, I'd bet on one of the first two.

You got more votes after your claim, I didn't vote you until after you claimed if I'm remembering correctly. Either way you still had a decent cushion.

1 maybe lol

I'm feeling okay with a ksj lynch now. Super aggressive trying to get orca lynched, his vote's still there even after the dust settled and hasn't really given any sort of reason for it remaining. My only hesitation is with it being a weekend.

As for dingo, I don't like the "he's playing different!" logic as a main reason for a lynch, but its something to keep an eye on, of course.

27 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

You got more votes after your claim, I didn't vote you until after you claimed if I'm remembering correctly. Either way you still had a decent cushion.

He pretty clearly thought he was on the verge of being hammered. Even though his count was off, that felt genuine to me. The "protector btw" post was a little sketchy but it reads more as frustration to me.

VC -

orca -  rag 23, ksj 34

Naz - matts 55, pickle 55

Matts - bcb 40

vikeman - untouch 32

Ksj - swag 46, squire 46, James 56

Pickle Rick - VMD 43, whicker 50, 

bcb - Dingo 49

dingo - orca 55

no vote -  nazgul

48 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Only claimed on D3 because you more or less forced my hand to confirm your role since I knew I could confirm it and clear you.

Us is an interesting use of phrase considering I said one of you is lying, not both. 

You lied last game, I'm not taking anything you say at 100% but sure say it's dreadful. Either way in a game like this multiple people having the same role name seems unlikely so until proven otherwise I'm saying no.

Yeah, us is a shorthand for two ones addressed in unison.  Sorry you have a tenuous grasp on English.

You're missing the point.  I don't care if you don't believe me.  The fact that I lied last game in a game of deception is hardly relevant.  The part that is noteworthy is that the only way you believe either of us involves both of us dying.

18 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Entirely possible, but unlikely IMO but I've never been in a dome game so this could be a game where there is no mafia and only cult for all we know. 

I assume it's the typical 10-3-1 ratio until we proven otherwise.

I can get behind a Naz lynch, he's been nothing but a ghost and the current options are medicore. 

I don't draw attention to soft claims. 

I don't hate claims when they make sense, claiming on D1 with 24+ hours to the lynch deadline is stupid. Giving mafia free info 

15 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Just got to my hotel.  I have two hours to get some class work done before dinner tonight.  Then I should have some time to read up.

How convenient that you missed the 48 hour D1.

14 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Could be a frustrated civ post, could be a soft-claim, could be mafia, I'd bet on one of the first two.

Revisionist.  Didn't occur in that fashion.  He was two-three votes from the 2/3 lynch requirement.

52 minutes.  Sell me on your hunches.

KSJ (1) "locked" Orca, providing an alibi to not vote the rest of the day and avoid any meaningful contribution; (2) threw in a remark offhand about how his role sucked; (3) aggressively pushed Orca, contributing to the Orca fiasco after I asked people to not vote until he was done with my questions; and (4) other than pushing Orca has only offered artificial contributions related to the theme.

Dingo is engaging in active deception to portray his actions more favorably.

Rick is playing exactly like last game.  Other people have said he would act differently toward Orca if he were Town.

Ragnarok is useless in the thread.

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

If you weren't thinking that I'd be concerned for you, but what exactly am I making up?

I'm gonna say no on this and one of you/swag is lying. Until we have multiple confirmed roles with the same name, I'm ruling this out.

You said my activity is way up from last game. I guess that's factually true, but can you think of what would be the problem with this line of thinking? Why would I think you would be making stuff up by saying that?

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Or I'm right, and it's just you making up an excuse to try and lynch the protector again. The mystery is everywhere

The protector isn't really that big a role honestly. The risk of lynching a protector is not that high if we're convinced you're scum.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

52 minutes.  Sell me on your hunches.

KSJ (1) "locked" Orca, providing an alibi to not vote the rest of the day and avoid any meaningful contribution; (2) threw in a remark offhand about how his role sucked; (3) aggressively pushed Orca, contributing to the Orca fiasco after I asked people to not vote until he was done with my questions; and (4) other than pushing Orca has only offered artificial contributions related to the theme.

Dingo is engaging in active deception to portray his actions more favorably.

Rick is playing exactly like last game.  Other people have said he would act differently toward Orca if he were Town.

Ragnarok is useless in the thread.

I'm going to phone a friend and tell you to vote Naz. Or at least quit acting like that isn't a possibility.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

The protector isn't really that big a role honestly. The risk of lynching a protector is not that high if we're convinced you're scum.

Assuming he has self protects it's fairly significant. It's only weekend by the fact no one would logically hit orca 

Archived