Seattle Seahawks (4-4) @ Los Angeles Rams (8-1) -- Week 10

showtime

iUYnkre.jpg

Time for another tough rematch.  Obviously, huge implications for both teams.  The Seahawks are fighting tooth and nail for one of the two wildcard spots.  The Rams are fighting for home field advantage.  I think this could be a very close game.... kind of similar to a lot of these matchups.  The Rams just lost for the first time, so I expect a sharp refocus.  The Seahawks will rise up for the Rams and hopefully can make things right after last week's heartbreaking loss.  For some reason, I think Marcus Peters will have a big bounce back game.  He's been getting killed in the media all season, but especially after the loss to the Saints.  I haven't seen any word on whether Chris Carson will play.  Obviously not having Carson would be a huge loss.

4 hours ago, animaltested said:

Carson, Fluker, McDougald, Stephens and Wright all missed practice yesterday. 5 starters.

Sunday might not be very fun.

Dang? Did that all happen in the chargers game? And it seems like Pete Carroll could coach up a pack of bubble gum to be effective.. so it wouldnt shock me if it's still close

The Seahawks struggle so much when it comes to close games.  I think their record is now 1-5 in games that are one possession down the stretch.  Granted, this game might not come down to that since the Rams just scored a TD off of a turnover.  The team has been in games all season and just can't win and it's mind blogging.

Watching the Seahawks play this year on offense just looks like they're purposefully trying to take the ball out of Wilson's hands as much as possible. When they run, Wilson never keeps read options. In the passing game, it's all just short passes and really Wilson only throws on 3rd downs or the occasional play action on 1st down. I don't understand it. They wait until it's too late to have Wilson open up the offense and start slinging the rock, then act disappointed that he can't do Houdini acts and come back from 2 scores down in under 5 minutes every week. I've never seen a team seemingly dedicated to hiding a top 5 QB in my life, but with Seattle and the way their offense is this year, for the first 3 quarters of games it really does look like they're hiding Wilson and doing everything they can to not have him throw passes.

On 11/12/2018 at 10:30 AM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Watching the Seahawks play this year on offense just looks like they're purposefully trying to take the ball out of Wilson's hands as much as possible. When they run, Wilson never keeps read options. In the passing game, it's all just short passes and really Wilson only throws on 3rd downs or the occasional play action on 1st down. I don't understand it. They wait until it's too late to have Wilson open up the offense and start slinging the rock, then act disappointed that he can't do Houdini acts and come back from 2 scores down in under 5 minutes every week. I've never seen a team seemingly dedicated to hiding a top 5 QB in my life, but with Seattle and the way their offense is this year, for the first 3 quarters of games it really does look like they're hiding Wilson and doing everything they can to not have him throw passes.

At times this season he makes very critical mistakes and has really cost this team.  He throws TERRIBLE interceptions, holds the ball for way too long, etc.  The running game is pretty good, so that also helps.  Wilson has been fairly disappointing this season, IMO.

On 11/13/2018 at 1:34 PM, showtime said:

At times this season he makes very critical mistakes and has really cost this team.  He throws TERRIBLE interceptions, holds the ball for way too long, etc.  The running game is pretty good, so that also helps.  Wilson has been fairly disappointing this season, IMO.

The good news is that you're playing Green Bay. That means Wilson will pull a win out of his rear end for sure.

Archived