What Are Your Final Thoughts On Hue Jackson?

brownie man

Your Final Thoughts   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Was Hue Truly Given a fair Opportunity?

• Yes we had enough talent for him to perform better
    • No Sashi took ripped this too far that Hue didn't have enough talent to judge him as a coach
  2. 2. Is Hue the worst HC we've had ever?

• Yes
    • Yes

2 minutes ago, mistakey said:

heres the thing about JAGs - you need some of them on your team and they come from the later rounds.  Drango and Devalve also fit this mold.  

additionally, go look at the hit rates for other teams - need to compare to a benchmark.  the other teams aint that great either.

he also passed on wentz cause he took advice from hue...

Is that why he passed on Watson too?

2 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Hue texted Watson..be ready

he also said he wanted wentz @ 2 years after the fact, even though his boy silver reported he didnt the night of.  dudes a liar.

i dont know why im still arguing with you about this.  

7 minutes ago, mistakey said:

he also said he wanted wentz @ 2 years after the fact, even though his boy silver reported he didnt the night of.  dudes a liar.

i dont know why im still arguing with you about this.  

You feel the need to defend your boy sashi because of your affinity towards analytic nerds...he was trash...but hue was worse..that....i can adnit

16 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

You feel the need to defend your boy sashi because of your affinity towards analytic nerds...he was trash...but hue was worse..that....i can adnit

the biggest troll job of em all is that dorsey is trading players for draft picks, and picked the biggest analytics dream of em all, baker mayfield

8 minutes ago, mistakey said:

the biggest troll job of em all is that dorsey is trading players for draft picks, and picked the biggest analytics dream of em all, baker mayfield

He...(Mayfield) is really the sole reason we are where we are.  And i doubt a 6 foot qb fits the analytic profile..however... his stats in college do.

Just now, big poppa pump said:

And i have a hard time believing dorsey drafted him based on analytics...buddy boy...😀

i like dorsey; dont really know what you're getting at here  i dont really care whos calling the shots as long as they make decisions that make sense and so far dorsey's hit on so many picks, gathered more, kept his rollover cap space and extended key players so, im happy

Honestly, all these tv/radio hosts sympathizing with Hue makes me dislike him more. Like, I don't believe for one second these guys actually watch what happened during his tenure here. Everyone gave him a pass for the 1st year, but there was absolutely no reasoning for going 0-16 with the talent we had last year. However, Hue did have many reasons and none were his fault. He even got called out by Adam Schefter on Good Morning Football lol. I also didn't realize that in his two years here, he had like 20 something staff changes (scapegoats) lol.

12 minutes ago, Onizuka said:

Honestly, all these tv/radio hosts sympathizing with Hue makes me dislike him more. Like, I don't believe for one second these guys actually watch what happened during his tenure here. Everyone gave him a pass for the 1st year, but there was absolutely no reasoning for going 0-16 with the talent we had last year. However, Hue did have many reasons and none were his fault. He even got called out by Adam Schefter on Good Morning Football lol. I also didn't realize that in his two years here, he had like 20 something staff changes (scapegoats) lol.

He was their biggest inside source. They’re all salty. Same with when ty lue got fired. He was the biggest leak there and the media was up in arms when he was hired and went out of their way to defend him during this entire time here. It’s just what the media does. 

2 hours ago, Onizuka said:

Honestly, all these tv/radio hosts sympathizing with Hue makes me dislike him more.

Yep.  I'm tired of hearing the tv personalities defending Hue.  They saying that Baker was out of line.  Randall did the same thing and Peppers comments in the locker room after the game.  Dude was disliked by about everyone.  

Archived