What Are Your Final Thoughts On Hue Jackson?

brownie man

Your Final Thoughts   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Was Hue Truly Given a fair Opportunity?

• Yes we had enough talent for him to perform better
    • No Sashi took ripped this too far that Hue didn't have enough talent to judge him as a coach
  2. 2. Is Hue the worst HC we've had ever?

• Yes
    • Yes

36 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Him, his sneakiness, his garbage record, and his terrible coaching is why I became disgusted with the team in the first place and lost faith in Dorsey (Due to a GM keeping a 1-31 HC?!?!?). Add the facts that Joe Thomas retired on an 0-16 season AND that hue "no clue" jackson didn't immediately jump in a lake just added to my loathing. Seeing his face on the cinci side line losing that badly to his old team brought me a lot of joy Sunday. Now that he and that Pittsburgh problem Haley are gone, I honestly feel the team is on the right track. Still waiting for the  home playoff game before I seriously start to believe again though. 

And for the record, I was completely 100% wrong about Baker Mayfield. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

I know I'm gonna get banned for this, but I forgive you. 

52 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Him, his sneakiness, his garbage record, and his terrible coaching is why I became disgusted with the team in the first place and lost faith in Dorsey (Due to a GM keeping a 1-31 HC?!?!?). Add the facts that Joe Thomas retired on an 0-16 season AND that hue "no clue" jackson didn't immediately jump in a lake just added to my loathing. Seeing his face on the cinci side line losing that badly to his old team brought me a lot of joy Sunday. Now that he and that Pittsburgh problem Haley are gone, I honestly feel the team is on the right track. Still waiting for the  home playoff game before I seriously start to believe again though. 

And for the record, I was completely 100% wrong about Baker Mayfield. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

I can respect a man who can admit when he was wrong, but you can never be forgiven for bailing on the team. 

Just now, mistakey said:

we gave malibuspeedrace one?

we done messed up

It could be worse. We gave one to someone who left the forum/ditched his fanhood after drafting Baker. Granted, I did the same and made a complete you know what of myself for a full 20 minutes this year

That is all.

Just now, MWil23 said:

It could be worse. We gave one to someone who left the forum/ditched his fanhood after drafting Baker. Granted, I did the same and made a complete you know what of myself for a full 20 minutes this year

That is all.

latest?cb=20171021111007

Archived