Patriots @ Texans Pre-Season Version

amazingandre

We all know the major story line is how does Watson progress, does he get time with the 1's, does Savage improve at all? 

But, what about the OL? Can they step up? Will someone earn the starting tackle position? Will we see our defense tighten up against the pass? Will someone take the other safety spot? Can our special teams stop sucking so bad....I mean seriously wtf

11 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

Great throw by Watson to Foreman and even better TD run

BUT

Savage has pulled away, he will start week 1. I hope he is the guy! I just want to win.

Yeah, Watson looked more like a rookie tonight. I wonder if some of it was playing in front of his new home crowd had him keyed up too much. Either way, he didn't do himself any favors.

Savage looked better, but he still holds the ball far too long. While that keeps the INT off the table, it will also kill drives with sacks. After so much time in this offense, I want to see him making quicker decisions and throws.

I went out last night, didn't watch the game. I'll be watching the DVR today, but it looks like some opinions have flipped in regards to our QB situation. I also heard that Foreman had a monster game, that should be good to see...

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I went out last night, didn't watch the game. I'll be watching the DVR today, but it looks like some opinions have flipped in regards to our QB situation. I also heard that Foreman had a monster game, that should be good to see...

Same. Im going to watch the whole game. Based on what I have been hearing Savage actually played well and Watson wasnt that good minus his rushing TD. I think its becoming more likely Foreman will be getting 10 of more carries early this season. (hint for you fantasy fb players: draft him). 

Looks like I wont be going to week 1. (I want to go to Watson's first start at NRG). 

Archived