Bills starting Matt Barkley versus the Jets

TheKillerNacho

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/matt-barkley-named-starter-against-the-jets

This is what... the fourth QB to start for the Bills this season? He was just signed a couple weeks ago... but the only other option is Peterman, lol.

This is somewhat interesting aside from the LOL aspect though: it allows us to see two highly-touted USC QBs battle it out.

Nevermind! As someone pointed out, McCown is starting for the Jets.... LOL

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Wait, are they really? LOL

Please tell it's due to Darnold's injury and not a benching...

I think it's injury but it could be a sneak benching because their also saying he isn't ruled out yet. Bowles is trying hard to save off the eventual firing that will happen at the end of the year.

So I guess I shouldn't start Jets D. Pinterman is good for a pick six a game to go with his other three INTs.

Logan Thomas must look around and think "Wow, I either really suck at QB, or I'm a REALLY good TE..."

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

I'm praying for DeFilippo

You're praying for a head coach who replaced an offensive coordinator who became a head coach?  Who dropped 3 ranks in offensive scoring per game while upgrading at QB, OL, RB and kept the best receiving duo in the NFL? 

16 minutes ago, ET80 said:

So I guess I shouldn't start Jets D. Pinterman is good for a pick six a game to go with his other three INTs.

Logan Thomas must look around and think "Wow, I either really suck at QB, or I'm a REALLY good TE..."

I hear Jay Cutler is even considering coming out of retirement. But then he goes back to sleep for 8 more hours.

Archived