Cowboys @ Eagles

Ragnarok

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

They sure as heck do. If you don't believe me, ask Travis Kelce.

I watch it happen on almost every play. It's just not called. But okay, the refs will call it one out of a hundred times.

5 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I don't expect them to cheer but I expect some gratitude. Like, we cannot sit here and pretend that the Linc wasn't booing the team on opening night... the same night they raised a banner that this town so pathetically clamored for for decades. I'm sorry, but there's NO excuse for them to have bood opening night. Week 10? I guess I can see it, but I'm never a fan of outright booing your team's performance when you're there in person. It's not like the players all of a sudden are like "Oh man. They're booing. I didn't realize we were doing badly. Better pick it up." It just seems like terrible fandom to me, and I've always held that sentiment and have gotten into arguments about it on this very forum. Like, the only time I could see it as viable is if you're team is like the current Raiders, or the Browns/Lions that went 0-16. And I say this as the most pessimistic Steelers fan on this forum that calls games over once the team goes down 0-3 and still think our season is over because we started 1-2-1.

The fans are paying a lot of money to be there. They can do whatever they please.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I watch it happen on almost every play. It's just not called. But okay, the refs will call it one out of a hundred times.

The fans are paying a lot of money to be there. They can do whatever they please.

Terrible logic is terrible. I literally heard the same thing when my fellow 76ers fan basically verbally assaulted Russell Westbrook. Paying your money give you the right to wath the game. You can boo all you want but you look like an idiot.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Tony Romo coming off the couch would be doing a lot better. 

I am genuinely questioning whether Brandon Weeden wouldn't be better.  And I'm fully aware how "it's a massive complement to call him mediocre" Brandon Weeden is.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Terrible logic is terrible. I literally heard the same thing when my fellow 76ers fan basically verbally assaulted Russell Westbrook. Paying your money give you the right to wath the game. You can boo all you want but you look like an idiot.

Nope, it's sound logic. This is an entertainment product. As long as you're not violating any rules or laws, do what you want. I certainly don't care what you think of my "fandom," and I bet others feel the same way.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

I don't know how the Cowboys Defense is so good. Like, even their best player in Byron Jones isn't elite. You wouldn't neccessarily call anybody on their defense other than Sean Lee/LVE elite and yet they just are a really good defense.

Kris Richard + Rod Marinelli

I don't know how Richard didn't get a DC job.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

I don't know how the Cowboys Defense is so good. Like, even their best player in Byron Jones isn't elite. You wouldn't neccessarily call anybody on their defense other than Sean Lee/LVE elite and yet they just are a really good defense.

Rod Marinelli.  Dude is an elite (or close to it) DC.  Always had the Cowboys defense overachieving relative to its talent level, so all he needed was a couple of good players.  I think you're forgetting about Lawrence too, I don't know if he's elite but he is one of the best 4-3 ends in the game.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Nope, it's sound logic. This is an entertainment product. As long as you're not violating any rules or laws, do what you want. I certainly don't care what you think of my "fandom," and I bet others feel the same way.

Never insinuated anyone should care about my feelings on the matter. Doesn't mean I can't point out how silly people look same way my fellow Steelers fans are at liberty to pint out when I sound like an idiot for declaring games over after one drive and seasons over after 1 game.

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Have you seen their starting defensive lineup? There may be nobody elite but there is literally no one bad. They are all, at least, a little above average. 

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

Rod Marinelli.  Dude is an elite (or close to it) DC.  Always had the Cowboys defense overachieving relative to its talent level, so all he needed was a couple of good players.  I think you're forgetting about Lawrence too, I don't know if he's elite but he is one of the best 4-3 ends in the game.

Yeah, I never understood Cowboys fans hating on Marinelli. 

Archived