2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

Just now, Golfman said:

Rodgers - Adams - Jones are no chopped liver. Need to add a TE for sure, and Watkins is not that good. His injuries have taken their toll.
Wonder when Hunt will come back? 

Soon enough to make a difference on the field.

Just now, Golfman said:
2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Mahomes - Tyreek - Kelce - Watkins

Baker - Odell - Landry - Njoku - Chubb - Hunt

Man, our offense is nowhere near where it needs to be

Rodgers - Adams - Jones are no chopped liver. Need to add a TE for sure, and Watkins is not that good. His injuries have taken their toll. Wonder when Hunt will come back? 

Watkins would easily be WR2 on the Packers. Our offense is top 10 right now like it always will be with Rodgers, but we need to give him some more help. This league is changing

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

The 3rd rounder is #94 of 102

I'd be pissed if I was a Giants fan

Yes - and no.
If the team had a shot - yes - but they dont - and make no mistake, OBJ is great on the field. He's a pain in the **** on the sideline and off it.

Just now, JBURGE said:

Watkins would easily be WR2 on the Packers. Our offense is top 10 right now like it always will be with Rodgers, but we need to give him some more help. This league is changing

I honestly think the young WR's are going to flourish this year. Still need a stud TE for sure. If our defense can improve to top 10 which I do not think is impossible with some luck from a health standpoint, the offense will be even better. 

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

I'm not touching this.
I've whispered about the need to draft offensive talent....and been treated harshly LOL

13 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I don't mind it at all. I'd be excited if I was a Giants fan. They finally acknowledge they suck. It's like the Bucks of the mid 2000s, always pushing to hit .500. Get picks, grab that QB, let Eli suck for a year and switch it up in 2020.

I mean they *could* have had any QB in the draft except Mayfield last year, but they had to take the running back for some darn fool reason.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

I'm not touching this.
I've whispered about the need to draft offensive talent....and been treated harshly LOL

I honestly think that's the direction the Packers are going. I could easily see a trade back from #12 and a draft that's actually offensively focused after all the help Pettine got on defense in FA. Aside from another ILB and FS our needs are not all that glaring on defense anymore.

1 minute ago, Nick_gb said:

I honestly think that's the direction the Packers are going. I could easily see a trade back from #12 and a draft that's actually offensively focused after all the help Pettine got on defense in FA. Aside from another ILB and FS our needs are not all that glaring on defense anymore.

They could. I'll believe it when I see it.

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

John Dorsey is a ******* legend 

Stop.  He is living off of the sacrifice of Sasha Smith.  Smith wasn't adept at scouting, but he filled the cupboard with an incredible amount of draft capital that is the underlying Dorksy is looking so good right now.  Wait until OBJ and Landry start complaining about Mayfield and they find out Kitchens isn't the guy to lead this manic boat.

Archived