2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

Just now, Leader said:

Slight rephrase....

Thats what happens when you have an organization that doesnt have the guts to move on from their over the hill franchise

Eli got them 2 rings and they tried to do right by him. I respect that, but it cost them

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Eli got them 2 rings and they tried to do right by him. I respect that, but it cost them

I'm not dissing Eli - but he was done and the team refused to move on.
Plus - their FO was borderline dysfunctional and made a number of stupid moves.

Just now, Golfman said:

Seems like Beckham wants more money for this trade to go through. Once a diva always a diva! Guy is a POS! 

GOOD! Take em for all you can OBJ! Dont be dissed by AB! :)
Whittle that CLE Federal Reserve down!

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Seems like Beckham wants more money for this trade to go through. Once a diva always a diva! Guy is a POS! 

Don't necessarily blame him. The Giants cut loose and are paying the dead hit now. The Browns have nothing holding them back from releasing Odell in a year or two. He likely just wants some guarantees added in for security

2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Don't necessarily blame him. The Giants cut loose and are paying the dead hit now. The Browns have nothing holding them back from releasing Odell in a year or two. He likely just wants some guarantees added in for security

He's got 5 years left on his deal. If he tells Cleveland he wants more cash they can void the deal, no? Assuming that happens in a day or so. 

Archived