Week 11: VIKINGS (5-3-1) at Bears (6-3)

swede700

"Mr. Biscuit" Trubisky is 0-2 vs. the Vikings and has yet to throw over 200 yds against them. How many will he pass for on Sunday night?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. "Mr. Biscuit" Trubisky is 0-2 vs. the Vikings and has yet to throw over 200 yds against them. How many will he pass for on Sunday night?

• 0 -128 yds (1st game vs. the Vikings)
    • 129 - 178 yds (2nd game vs the Vikings
    • 179 - 256 yds (avg this season)
    • 257 - 300 yds
    • 300+ yds

1 minute ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Not bad.... Not bad at all.

Must be nice to be happy with how they're playing!

At what point did I say I was happy? You’re borderline trolling at this point, so I’ll bow out. Enjoy being miserable for the rest of the game.

3 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

At what point did I say I was happy? You’re borderline trolling at this point, so I’ll bow out. Enjoy being miserable for the rest of the game.

You're making a HUGE deal about me calling this embarrassing when literally everyone is in here are complaining.

But I'm the troll.

Sounds good babe. Enjoy the rest of the game! 

2 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

You're making a HUGE deal about me calling this embarrassing when literally everyone is in here are complaining.

But I'm the troll.

Sounds good babe. Enjoy the rest of the game! 

This is a warning. Stop calling people out by name, stop actually trolling. We aren’t winning, and you are typically a great poster. Let’s just settle down and talk about football and not bring up other posters 

Archived