Week 11 GDT: Titans @ Colts

Titans fan 617

I dont think this is a MUST win game.. Cause I think Hou loses to the skins and us and I think MIA beats indy the week after putting us in 1st place anyways.

BUT... We win this game. This isn't going to be like early in the season with the bills..  That was a classic trap game. This is a division game vs Luck. Guys will be ready. Marcus will be ready.

31-24

10 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

I dont think this is a MUST win game.. Cause I think Hou loses to the skins and us and I think MIA beats indy the week after putting us in 1st place anyways.

that's a lot of help you're counting on...lol

Think my biggest worry going forward this season is the day the defense has a down/bad game. And it's gonna happen at some point, even the greatest defenses in history had down games. The closest thing they've had to it this year was the Baltimore game, and somehow in all that ugliness we still only allowed 21 points even though it felt like we allowed 60.

Will our offense stay consistent enough to carry our defense during a bad game? Guess we'll see.

1 hour ago, VY-FTW said:

BUT... We win this game. This isn't going to be like early in the season with the bills..  That was a classic trap game. This is a division game vs Luck. Guys will be ready. Marcus will be ready.

31-24

Interesting. Dolphins have lost 5 of the last 7, are giving up 25+ per game, and scoring 19+ per game. Add in that it is in our house, I feel fairly confident that we get the win. But, this is the NFL. We could lose as well. 

Their advantage is that they have a bye to prepare. 

We've been so crap in the AFC aside from our division, we almost have to go at least 5-1 in the division to have a shot to win it. 

It's a weird dynamic to have just creamed NE, and have most of the talk around the league be more focused on the Colts rising. They've beat the teams that they should (aside from maybe Redskins), and stumbled against some pretty subpar ones as well. Hopefully we are getting this game at the right time for LaFluer & Co. 

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

Yes, but this leaves out two important pieces of context/information.

#1: Mariota is responsible for multiple pressures on his self.

#2: Mariota is one of the more blitzed QBs in football, which is going to up his pressure %.

The line's PBE is 86.7. It was 87.3 last year and 86.7 in 2016 as well. It's the same as it's been the last two years.

Archived