Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

12 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

1) so what? You’re now defending yourself,   Did you jump in the way of the questions for a reason, knowing you stood a chance defending yourself, because it’s starting to sound like that as of right now. 

2) there was a tactful point behind it.

3) dug yourself a hole stepping in front of them, so you bring up “trust” from the past. What does any of this have to do with trusting me? I wasn’t at the time trying to convince someone to change a vote, I was asking questions, and waiting for someone to respond. You were the first to respond to it, why would there be any sort of trust needed from your situation. 

You currently are just being 100% defensive for no reason this early in the game after I pointed out you were the first person to respond to it. 

I’m not defending myself at all lol. I’m literally questioning your questions and your motives. It has nothing to do with me.

13 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

dug yourself a hole stepping in front of them, so you bring up “trust” from the past. What does any of this have to do with trusting me? I wasn’t at the time trying to convince someone to change a vote, I was asking questions, and waiting for someone to respond. You were the first to respond to it, why would there be any sort of trust needed from your situation. 

To trust that you were being genuine with your line of questioning, which I don’t. Real simple stuff. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I’ve already answered this. To look busy.

I guess I’m just not understanding your logic here. I ask the same question to two new players. 

I point out you being the first to question this, and it made me skeptical. 

Then you jump out with trust, it just looks as if you are getting defensive after jumping out and basically undermining my questioning.

ill just leave it at that. It seems like an easy way for scum to try and push out other players by bringing up “trust”. Seems like a pretty defensive maneuver. Maybe not, but honestly that’s just how I’m seeing it.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

I guess I’m just not understanding your logic here. I ask the same question to two new players. 

I point out you being the first to question this, and it made me skeptical. 

Then you jump out with trust, it just looks as if you are getting defensive after jumping out and basically undermining my questioning.

ill just leave it at that. It seems like an easy way for scum to try and push out other players by bringing up “trust”. Seems like a pretty defensive maneuver. Maybe not, but honestly that’s just how I’m seeing it.

I don’t trust you because I don’t understand the purpose of your questions nor do I understand why you were “handling them with child gloves”

i asked them similar leading questions, but I know my motives. I found it odd that you did something similar just a bit later 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Yes. To all questions. 

Why?

I’m with you on squire

Malf isn’t playing frantic civ, but I think he’d try to be more active as scum, usually he wants to be the first to die. I need a strong read on him for a n1 lynch.

im not sure on gopher. He and I got into it like this once and we were both civ. I usually don’t agree with his tactics so I’m not sure.

what about matts, orca, or pickle? They’re all 3 being quiet. And Matts and orca aren’t fighting, I made a couple jokes at matts expense and got nothing. That’s not right.

Archived