Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

My proposed moveset:

• Lynch either dome or gopher
    • Pardoner does NOT pardon
  • JOAT self protects. With TWO mafia hits and ONE SK hit flying around tonight, this is by far the highest chance of using this specific move correctly
  • Nobody gives direction to the protector. Considering there is an unblockable tonight, no need to give mafia any heads up on its usage

If we lynch incorrectly then we have a red lettered speed round tomorrow.

If we lynch correctly, then we avoid using the JOAT hit on someone who is otherwise a cleared civ (and force the mafia to do it themselves)

18 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

because mafia thought gopher invested dome

ive done the preemptive strike a couple times and it worked (faked guilty on someone who investigated me, and got them lynched)

am i giving you too much credit @Dome

yes. apparently. The logic that i would bring this onto myself as scum.... it's really baffling for lack of another word. I really don't know what else to say.

if i was scum and thought for sure I knew the investigator was ready to pounce on me enough to actually try to frame them, they would've just been hit that night? rather than investigated, why wouldn't i just hit him if I'm scum? Please just look at the logic behind what you're saying I've done, does it really make sense to you? If yes, there's nothing more I can do.

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

what if we lynch elsewhere and make mafia kill the investigator or give the sk 2 targets

not enough time maybe

No. This is the worst yet. Then I'm guaranteed dead, gophers death is dependent on the SK, and we may mis lynch anyways. 

Just now, Dome said:

if i was scum and thought for sure I knew the investigator was ready to pounce on me enough to actually try to frame them, they would've just been hit that night? rather than investigated, why wouldn't i just hit him if I'm scum

in my theory you didnt know he was the investigator until after you placed the hit. thats when you got the invest results back

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

My proposed moveset:

• JOAT self protects. With TWO mafia hits and ONE SK hit flying around tonight, this is by far the highest chance of using this specific move correctly
  • Nobody gives direction to the protector. Considering there is an unblockable tonight, no need to give mafia any heads up on its usage

If we lynch correctly, then we avoid using the JOAT hit on someone who is otherwise a cleared civ (and force the mafia to do it themselves)

This is fine too. 

People protect themselves, i 100% am eating that strongman hit tonight if im not lynched. If gopher isn't hit by the SK we have to endure him tomorrow. JOAT should keep their hit on hand IMO. 

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

My proposed moveset:

I like this as the best use of things that have been brought forward thus far.  

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

in my theory you didnt know he was the investigator until after you placed the hit. thats when you got the invest results back

I thought your theory was i investigated him because I knew he was the cop and had to get there first lol

i guess i'm lost. 

Archived