Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

18 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The more I think about this, the more I believe we need to stick with one of gopher/dome.  Unless someone has a definite mafia, going for a low odds lynch and potentially putting us in a lynch or lose situation tomorrow is not good. 

Gopher 

We do have a definite mafia and you aren't voting for him....

Dome, Pickle, Squire

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If Dome is not mafia, I see no reason he should still be alive.  Mafia would have had no reason to not hit him N2.  the only options would be

1.  Mafia missed their moves

2.  someone protected him....which given Malf pardoned Gopher is not out of the question.  Even with protection, mafia could have used the strongman hit on him regardless.

I am on Dome, until someone comes up with a better reason.

I mean.... mafia obviously used the strongman on Malf, right?

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Or maybe Matts instead of Squire. Definitely Pickle though with the way he's resisting Domey's lynch

I’m resisting the dome lynch too, does that make me mafia?

Im confident it’s Dome, but let’s shoot for a bigger mafia fish

52 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Matt’s with the classic “tk came after me so I’ll go after tk” move. I see it

what about squire though? Train on him?

Deflecting. 

And any lynch that is not Dome or Gopher is antitown. Why do you keep pushing an unknown over a known. A mislynch and we lose. 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Pickle's resistance is different from yours. Pickle said "unless someone has a definite mafia." We do have a definite mafia and he's refusing to vote him. You acknowledge he's mafia but want to go elsewhere for strategy reasons. I disagree with you but it's way more town then burying your head in the sand about dome.

Ya’ll are getting played expertly at this point lol.  I caught scum n1 and he won’t be dead until n4 at the earliest at this point lol we deserve to lose. Mostly malf deserves to lose tbh tho 

Theres only a couple people who wouldn’t have hit me last night. I can’t imagine I got a protection to avoid the factional, but it’s possible.

matts is one who would let me live, and he seems to know that mafia made both hits last night.

i think whicker is another who would let me live, as well as pickle rick. 

Imo, everyone else hits me n2.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Dome vs Gopher is a 50% chance to get Mafia.  Probably higher as the chances of Dome being civ and living is very low.  Going after 1 of the other 2 mafia or SK gives us a 3 out of 8.  Seems like a lower play, and then we still have to deal with Dome D4

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

If Malf was wrong he does deserve to lose. More of a reason to vote Dome

Why do you have more of a losers mindset than me? Wouldn’t this make you lose too? Lmao. Pathetic lol 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Why do you have more of a losers mindset than me? Wouldn’t this make you lose too? Lmao. Pathetic lol 

Dome has said LOL in almost all his post. He was doing it earlier in the game too. At first I thought it was frustrated civ, now it seems like dishonest scum. 

Should probably just speed round it. Dome

Archived