Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Ive said I would prefer your lynch, but that I am game for either one. Its not my fault you are illiterate. 

So you’d prefer my lynch, but are going to go ahead and vote gopher with no pressure to do so? What’s the purpose?

Maybe you’re the one that doesn’t know what prefer means? Cause it seems like you really just prefer to lynch whichever one gets you the most “civ cred”

I’ve also seen you so lost in a game that the friggin coast guard didn’t want to go in to save you lol, so please tell me more about how I’m confused lol. 

Just now, Dome said:

So you’d prefer my lynch, but are going to go ahead and vote gopher with no pressure to do so? What’s the purpose?

Maybe you’re the one that doesn’t know what prefer means? Cause it seems like you really just prefer to lynch whichever one gets you the most “civ cred”

I’ve also seen you so lost in a game that the friggin coast guard didn’t want to go in to save you lol, so please tell me more about how I’m confused lol. 

To mock PR relentlessly for not being able to read me. I *still* dont think you would pull such a boneheaded move. Its basically a 55% you/45%Gopher toss up. 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Further more, if you are referring to the game you hosted, You know for a damned fact that I nailed everyones role on death aside from UNT. Your dumb argument that I was confused came after the game was over and I was no longer reading up. 

I’m not moving off dome. I have no reason to move off mafia. I get trying to scum hunt more, which I get that’s probably what tk3 was trying to do. 

Let mafia kill me tonight. Town find the final two. 

I see no advantage of moving off a confirmed mafia when no other mafia members have a move tonight. Dome obviously thinks differently. 

Do what you may but no matter what dome has to either lynched or killed tonight. Can not afford to go two nights in a row without killing mafia when we knew one. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

To mock PR relentlessly for not being able to read me. 

Lol you always make it about the twins, this isn’t even the first time it’s happened this game lol. You’re far more obsessed with them as they are you. You’re either civ who isn’t helping because of their ego/cluelessness or you’re scum doing it on purpose but also still probably clueless. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Further more, if you are referring to the game you hosted, You know for a damned fact that I nailed everyones role on death aside from UNT. Your dumb argument that I was confused came after the game was over and I was no longer reading up. 

Yeah, this is an outright lie. You were clearly confused starting d1 of my game. 

I was also talking about the time @squire12 and I ran circles around you as two others. You talked to me like I was a dumb civ in the way all game. Then when I win you said I was one of your best reads. Lmaooooooooooooo

but that doesn’t matter for this game, just pointing out you’re lying.

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

My vote and TK3s were both made within the last minute of night. Not exactly the same thing. 

This is so dumb anyways. In one argument PR is saying that because I voted Orca in <5 minutes before night I led a bandwagon. In another he is stating that because I voted Gopher with <5 minutes I am separating myself. 

He is doing the same thing he always does, he is twisting everything I post to make it fit his silly narrative. 

Orca had no heat at all, literally 4 minutes before night and ended up the lynch (which you jumped off of I might add).  You started that BW our of the blue.  

N2 you dropped a vote on gopher when it lllmed like he was the sure lynch, again minutes before night.  You had elerior motives for both moves and they weren't that you wanted that person lynched 

Just now, Dome said:

Lol you always make it about the twins, this isn’t even the first time it’s happened this game lol. You’re far more obsessed with them as they are you. You’re either civ who isn’t helping because of their ego/cluelessness or you’re scum doing it on purpose but also still probably clueless. 

Yeah, this is an outright lie. You were clearly confused starting d1 of my game. 

I was also talking about the time @squire12 and I ran circles around you as two others. You talked to me like I was a dumb civ in the way all game. Then when I win you said I was one of your best reads. Lmaooooooooooooo

but that doesn’t matter for this game, just pointing out you’re lying.

Jesus Christ. This all started because PR wrote an essay about me. And once again, it was wrong. As it always is. 

I dont know which game you are referring to, but as a rule of thumb, you are dumb. 

Dome

Lynching you brings me the joy of seeing you die and if you turn out scum, I get to still mock PR. Its a double win. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Orca had no heat at all, literally 4 minutes before night and ended up the lynch (which you jumped off of I might add).  You started that BW our of the blue.  

Do you really believe I can post a name within 4 minutes of night, giving no reasons at all, and its enough to get someone lynched?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont know which game you are referring to, but as a rule of thumb, you are dumb. 

Dome

Lynching you brings me the joy of seeing you die and if you turn out scum, I get to still mock PR. Its a double win. 

Lmao you absolutely know which game I’m talking about. It was one of the first games after you were done being scared of eagles fans, you declared yourself MVP Day 1 then got trounced.

and again, you’re voting with your inflated ego, or for the perception of the vote. You’re not scum hunting and that’s apparent.

Do you really believe I can post a name within 4 minutes of night, giving no reasons at all, and its enough to get someone lynched?

Isn’t that more or less what you were just claiming you did with gopher last night? You swayed the vote with a single vote and no reasoning?

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Lmao you absolutely know which game I’m talking about. It was one of the first games after you were done being scared of eagles fans, you declared yourself MVP Day 1 then got trounced.

and again, you’re voting with your inflated ego, or for the perception of the vote. You’re not scum hunting and that’s apparent.

Bro, I am always MVP. And no, I dont remember 90% of the games I play. Though I do tend to remember things about the posters... such as you being useless and constantly kissing arse. 

My scum hunting will come once I have some information from tonights lynch. Thanks to Malf, we wasted a day. 

Let's look at the facts.

You voted orca 4 minutes before night 

Dome followed you 

You bailed 

Tk3 voted orca 

Raves switched and secured orca's lynch.  

So yeah I think you can do it.  

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Isn’t that more or less what you were just claiming you did with gopher last night? You swayed the vote with a single vote and no reasoning?

You really are illiterate. You want to try again? 

I said my vote was the deciding one on him being lynched. It was the final vote to put him over the top. It was only that because TK3 moved his. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Let's look at the facts.

You voted orca 4 minutes before night 

Dome followed you 

You bailed 

Tk3 voted orca 

Raves switched and secured orca's lynch.  

So yeah I think you can do it.  

Even in @Matts4313 mind, he is not that good.

A last minute vote switch by the followers is more telling IMO

Archived