Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

But when its 7 against 1 it is futile and does  nothing to look civ like.  It just puts myself out at the forefront of suspicion which would be highly stupid to do if I were mafia 

But it's not futile at all if you have a mafia member waiting in the wings and a couple of civs in swing states.

10 minutes ago, Whicker said:

1. Malf confirmed the invest so trusting it was what everyone including yourself should have done, assuming there was no CC.

2. It's a falsehood bc you dont know that gopher was ezreal, unless you are mafia (are you speaking from a position of knowledge now)

3. Again i said its a 50/50 shot and that what it was until he flipped 

4. Arguing with me about gopher is pointless bc you know my thoughts and I'm stubborn.

Tk3 seems anti town to me. 

Orca vote D1.

He switched late from dome, then to gopher and then back to dome D2. 

Displeased with the pardon. 

Wanted to push for a lynch that was not Dome or Gopher D3.  

Ended up on Gopher 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

1. Malf confirmed the invest so trusting it was what everyone including yourself should have done, assuming there was no CC.

2. It's a falsehood bc you dont know that gopher was ezreal, unless you are mafia (are you speaking from a position of knowledge now)

3. Again i said its a 50/50 shot and that what it was until he flipped 

4. Arguing with me about gopher is pointless bc you know my thoughts and I'm stubborn.

The bolded is the EXACT POINT. Let me lay it out there again.

Gopher claims Ezreal and says Malf is pardoner. I give a list that says Malf is scum. The civ reaction to this is: "is this a counterclaim?" Whether or not of it being likely, I would have assumed that people assumed that I had known this despite the fact that I had missed it and thought that it meant that I was counterclaiming Malf's pardoner role. However, Dome IMMEDIATELY knows that I'm not counterclaiming Malf. Why? Because Dome was scum.

This was the SMOKING GUN. This PROVED Dome as mafia. Everything else is secondary. There really was or is no other argument that mattered. Dome spent all day trying to discredit me because that was his only out.

Like the dude literally proclaimed me being so bad at this game that I couldn't understand basic logic. I know I'm not a HoF'er mafia player, but I KNOW I'm not that bad. Dome was cornered and his only way to keep the hard evidence away was to discredit the logic used to obtain it.

bcb worries me a lot with his flying low.  Feels like Gotham Mafia game all over again.  

Kotn and Mega Ron have not been around enough to really have a sense of

Whicker came out D3 and he seems most civ after Gopher  

Pickle, Matts, tk3.....contain the last 2 Mafia

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The bolded is the EXACT POINT. Let me lay it out there again.

Gopher claims Ezreal and says Malf is pardoner. I give a list that says Malf is scum. The civ reaction to this is: "is this a counterclaim?" Whether or not of it being likely, I would have assumed that people assumed that I had known this despite the fact that I had missed it and thought that it meant that I was counterclaiming Malf's pardoner role. However, Dome IMMEDIATELY knows that I'm not counterclaiming Malf. Why? Because Dome was scum.

This was the SMOKING GUN. This PROVED Dome as mafia. Everything else is secondary. There really was or is no other argument that mattered. Dome spent all day trying to discredit me because that was his only out.

Yeah I see your view but you still don't see mine.  It's in the past now and we need to find the next mafia or it will be close to lynch or lose.  

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

bcb worries me a lot with his flying low.  Feels like Gotham Mafia game all over again.  

I said Easter I wasn't going to make a round tonight 

7 hours ago, squire12 said:

I live in a much different timezone to you lot.

I'm at a bit of a reunion today and am smashed to pieces already. This might be my only post today.

Pickle Rick 

Archived