Week 12: Packers (4-5-1) at VIKINGS (5-4-1)

swede700

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

I swear we tip our hand on running plays with all of the WR motions. 

I thought about that to, typically teams send motions to read a defense, we bring in motions for protection on runs. 

Not sure if that is Cousins bringing in that, or the JDF scheme and play doing that tho.

Just now, SemperFeist said:

One thing I don’t understand is how the NFL says that landing on the QB is a penalty, but defenders can sling shot them into the ground. Just seems a bit of an odd line in the sand to draw. 

This is a money thing, people tend to tune away from teams and watching games when a big name QB is out. It’s different when say Adam Thielen is out of the game, people still would tune in.

42 minutes ago, Klomp said:

No it doesn't.

Does buying flood insurance mean your house is going to be hit by a flood? No, but it protects you in case it does get hit.

Not even the proper analogy.

It's like buying flood insurance when you live on a bluff.

You have a top defense yet you're still scared of a lesser Aaron Rodgers?

Okay.... more power to you.

You don't play prevent offense when you're paying a QB $84 million to not play prevent offense.

9 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I thought about that to, typically teams send motions to read a defense, we bring in motions for protection on runs. 

Not sure if that is Cousins bringing in that, or the JDF scheme and play doing that tho.

Seems like they are doing a lot of motion on passing downs

Archived