Week 12: Everything Sucks Eagles vs Giants

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If Wentz is as good as we think he is, it is time for him to strap this mangled team on his back and will them to the playoffs 

If Cox is as good as we think he is, it is time for him to strap this mangled Defense on his back and will them to the playoffs.

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

If Cox is as good as we think he is, it is time for him to strap this mangled Defense on his back and will them to the playoffs.

well cox has been playing all year with nobodies and the ghost of Haloti Ngata. Had to be out there too much probably worn down.

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

If Cam Johnston is as good as we think he is, it is time for him to strap this mangled special teams on his back and will them to the playoffs. 

7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm honestly not concerned one bit outside of the health of his Knee. Like every QB in the NFL it's starts upfront with protection. Something he clearly had almost all of last year and doesn't have in the slightest this year. Causing him to force things.

That along with No running game and ****ty playcaling has effected his 3rd down and RZ percentages. Everything else his numbers were on par with or better then his MVP campaign.

Case in point the Andrew Luck we are seeing in 2018 compared to the Luck of 14-16!

OL, Running Game, Coaching. Makes a difference!

I can agree with that but my main concern is wentz already played a lot of hero ball last season. i feel like he's going to get into that habit moreso this season it will affect his long term growth.

1 hour ago, Daimonas said:

I can agree with that but my main concern is wentz already played a lot of hero ball last season. i feel like he's going to get into that habit moreso this season it will affect his long term growth.

Unfortunately that starts with Pederson channeling his inner Andy Reid who did that with McNabb for almost a decade.

Nothing use to piss me off more then to watch him expect McNabb to be Superman (70% Passing) but change his offense and playcalling (more Runs/balanced attack) for the Garcia's, Kolbs and Feeleys of the world.

Pederson has that same complex with Carson this year.

Archived