Matt Milano

bigbadbuff23835

I feel like he needs to be discussed. He’s a linebacker and leading the league in turnovers recovered (3 interceptions,  3 fumble recoveries). His instincts are super impressive and he is in all pro discussions for this this season. He’s been an incredible find for Buffalo. 

How do you see his career playing out? Will he be a consistent top linebacker in the league?

Still young and has alot of developing to do.

COULD be elite in a few years if he stays healthy.    

That being said, as always, I will wait until he gets another full season as starter under his belt before really judging him.   Looking good, tho.

28 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Still young and has alot of developing to do.

COULD be elite in a few years if he stays healthy.    

That being said, as always, I will wait until he gets another full season as starter under his belt before really judging him.   Looking good, tho.

For sure. He looked good last year, not this good  though and a lot of fans saw him as a weakness going into the season. Him and Edmunds side by side could be very scary. Playing in front of Tre, Hyde, and Poyer the future of the Bills defense is projecting really well. Would love to see them go after a premiere pass rusher to take them to another level.

Archived