GB's and Slappers: Saints at Dallas

HDsportsfan

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Because you refuse to acknowledge anything wrong with him besides the fumbling problem.

You have lost your goddamned mind. Ive been saying since the start of the season that 1/3 of the offensive problems were Dak. Ive said many times I consider him a mid tier starter. In fact, contrary to your assessment, I actually dont think he has a fumbling problem. I think some years QBs have a lot of fumbles, but that is a fluke stat. 

Im convinced you havent read a thing I have ever said. 

42 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

he cannot continue to not close out games because he misses passes like he did to Gallup.

That was a bad miss to Gallup. But he is the #1 or #2 QB in the NFL in 4th qrt comebacks. So I dont know if I agree about closing out games. He doesnt have a problem with pressure. 

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

One of the reasons I stopped posting on a regular basis here it's because the argument seem to be quite circular. As well as the negative posters pouring so much gasoline on flaws and then diminishing the light of the positives as much as they can. Just to name a few

Probably had to do with us losing. You were a big fan of Dak, a big fan of cutting Dez, and overall supporter of the process. A lot of people here suggested we wouldn't do so well with Dak, and it would get worse without Dez(namely me). You took issue with that. Then we started 3-5.... and tumble weeds. It's hard to hold your ground when you win 3 of 8 games. 

Now we are on a 4 game win streak. Welcome back.

And btw, you are one of my favorite posters on here too. Which is why I checked on you in the TACT when you weren't posting. 

5 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Probably had to do with us losing. You were a big fan of Dak, a big fan of cutting Dez, and overall supporter of the process. A lot of people here suggested we wouldn't do so well with Dak, and it would get worse without Dez. You took issue with that. Then we started 3-5.... and tumble weeds. It's hard to hold your ground when you win 3 of 8 games. 

Now we are on a 4 game win streak. Welcome back.

And btw, you are one of my favorite posters on here too. Which is why I checked on you in the TACT when you weren't posting. 

where did you get the "big supporter of cutting Dez??? I wanted more weapons NOT less. Though I have stated that Dez may have been more of a locker room distraction that we may have realized.

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

where did you get the "big supporter of cutting Dez??? I wanted more weapons NOT less. Though I have stated that Dez may have been more of a locker room distraction that we may have realized.

Just from our conversation in the "Dez watch" thread. It seemed very much like me vs. You in that thread. And I was totally against it.

Either way @DaBoys if I was screaming for "weapons" and Dallas added just 1, and Dak and this offense improved, how much better would Dak/Dallas be if they actually acquired a Legit TE instead of a committee of so so. I can imagine Dak would do even better.

Then ask yourself this question, what if Dak had those 2 weapons and an actual "competent" coaching staff. 

At minimum we would have a good "bus driver" at max we would have a possible top 10-15 QB who may actually be what I think he is, the long term answer. 

I know, hard for some to swallow.

7 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Me vs you?? I thought it was many vs many, Either way my memory is foggy with that as it was quite a bit ago.

I don't remember a many being on my side. This was before the season started, and there were far less Dak critics than there are now. Far far less.

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

Either way @DaBoys if I was screaming for "weapons" and Dallas added just 1, and Dak and this offense improved, how much better would Dak/Dallas be if they actually acquired a Legit TE instead of a committee of so so. I can imagine Dak would do even better.

Then ask yourself this question, what if Dak had those 2 weapons and an actual "competent" coaching staff. 

At minimum we would have a good "bus driver" at max we would have a possible top 10-15 QB who may actually be what I think he is, the long term answer. 

I know, hard for some to swallow.

I think he is a good bus driver now, without a TE. A good TE and he gets better. I think a good TE helps Dak more than a good WR.

Get a TE in round 2 this year.

3 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Now your talking my language ;)

I actually thought Swain was showing great improvement but yes we need what we hoped we were gonna get with Gathers a athletic TE that creates match up problems and can make plays down field   I also feel we desperately need to get our OL back on track hopefully Redbeard will be back and we quickly find a replacement for Smith going forward 

12 minutes ago, quiller said:

I actually thought Swain was showing great improvement but yes we need what we hoped we were gonna get with Gathers a athletic TE that creates match up problems and can make plays down field   I also feel we desperately need to get our OL back on track hopefully Redbeard will be back and we quickly find a replacement for Smith going forward 

Agree about Smith, I am wondering if Looney can play some Guard when fredbeard gets back

Archived