Week 13: Iggles Wiggles

Ghostnote

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

Also, at some point the excuses need to stop. He wasnt a good coach when the team was healthy

Not to mention if we draft a QB next year I want it to be with a new coach. I don’t want any of the weird holdover stuff. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

And now you know why they were willing to take a chance on Rueben Foster. 

Moreau was in the area too, he just can't tackle.  If you're going to play the nickle as a base defense your slot CB has got to be able to play the run.

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

I mean, we were leading the division....

Okay, so we keep him and then he gets fired after next year when the team suffers a bunch of injuries and we fail to make the playoffs. We’ve had this exact same season 4 years in a row now with the exception of the QB injuries. 

5 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

But he can't cover.

He needs to be gone next year

@footy_29 tried to tell us that Zach Brown shouldn’t be re-signed. He can’t cover, he constantly makes mental mistakes - even in the run game - but he makes up for it sometimes bc he’s fast. Just bc he’s fast doesn’t mean that he doesn’t make mistakes that he shouldn’t make though.

Just now, lavar703 said:

Okay, so we keep him and then he gets fired after next year when the team suffers a bunch of injuries and we fail to make the playoffs. We’ve had this exact same season 4 years in a row now with the exception of the QB injuries. 

I'm OK firing Gruden if Allen goes too.  But I'm not letting Allen pick another coach.  

Archived