FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

13 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Board sucked but I think I can get 2 steady Years out of Charlie Morton. Gives a little bit of everything without hurting anything.

Definitely gonna be sitting on some MiLB arms with Klubot and Morton.

Ya morton has been pretty damn good last two years, which is crazy because he was 33.. peripherals are solid and good k/9. 

I had a brief moment of panic when I got to work and Fantrax was blocked, but it turns out that I was on the guest wifi instead of the staff wifi. :)

Really enjoying the draft so far, guys. It's an interesting draft because in a big league like this everyone is going to have a couple of weak spots. 

6 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

I had a brief moment of panic when I got to work and Fantrax was blocked, but it turns out that I was on the guest wifi instead of the staff wifi. :)

Really enjoying the draft so far, guys. It's an interesting draft because in a big league like this everyone is going to have a couple of weak spots. 

Now imagine a 30 teamer!

4 hours ago, Lions017 said:

Ya i have to turn my wifi off at work for some reason to access it

1 minute ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Draft to this point didn't fall the way I've hoped with SPs, and I've got 2 middle INFs guys I like so made the swap, plus wanted Grandal and another guy I can get before my 2 10th round d picks.

Trade up for Gleybar, trade him for Taillon.

• Like 1