Week 13 GDT

BroncoSojia

3 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

They won in OT so you probably wont hear about it.  Had the Bears won, it would be major news today.

I Can’t really defend Beckham here. He tried batting it out of bounds which if I’m not mistaken is a penalty, right? Funny is that him getting animated and showing emotion on sideline will get more talk than this

I wouldn't quite put Donald on that 2012-2015 Watt level, but truth be I might never put a player on that level in my mind just because Watt was like my "first", same with Gronk for TEs, a guy who was just so clearly better than the rest at his position snap to snap... but anyway, as for the present, Donald is better at his job than anyone else is at theirs, and is the most impactful defender. Also really seems to have developed a penchant for being "clutch" in the Ram's few close affairs. He had a strip sack in the KC game, where every possession was precious. 2 sacks in the 4th quarter of the Vikings game, another offensive shootout where both sacks came on scoreless drives. Against Seattle a few weeks ago the Hawks were driving, about 30ish yards from the endzone, needed a TD and in hurry up, and on 2 of their 3 downs after a spike Donald was right there in Wilson's face to force the incompletion, including the game sealing 4th & 10 miss. Then of course today there was the essentially game winning strip sack.

15 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

I Can’t really defend Beckham here. He tried batting it out of bounds which if I’m not mistaken is a penalty, right? Funny is that him getting animated and showing emotion on sideline will get more talk than this

No it's legal, just pretty stupid. If you can afford to bat it, you can probably afford to catch it, which is much safer considering the unpredictability of a football's bounce.Batting it makes sense if the scuffle has broken out and you're right near the sideline, but I have no idea why OBJ thought to do that there.

I can't believe the Ravens are 1/2 game out of first place in the North.  The Steelers should be running away with this division laughing, but instead they look to be a 10 win team with losses against New England and Saints assumed.  

Their only saving grace is that the Ravens still have KC, LAC and the Browns left.  Plenty of chances for them to trip up.

5 hours ago, theJ said:

I can't believe the Ravens are 1/2 game out of first place in the North.  The Steelers should be running away with this division laughing, but instead they look to be a 10 win team with losses against New England and Saints assumed.  

Their only saving grace is that the Ravens still have KC, LAC and the Browns left.  Plenty of chances for them to trip up.

Actually we're 7-4-1 right now on our way to 9-6-1 (assumed)

The Steelers and the Redskins both were sitting pretty as hell looking like they had the division all but locked in like 3 weeks ago and now they are both about to lose it to a team the rest of the league/fans had already written off by like 5 weeks in lmao.

58 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Actually we're 7-4-1 right now on our way to 9-6-1 (assumed)

The Steelers and the Redskins both were sitting pretty as hell looking like they had the division all but locked in like 3 weeks ago and now they are both about to lose it to a team the rest of the league/fans had already written off by like 5 weeks in lmao.

Yeah you're right.  I did bad math and thought i had the Steelers at 10 wins.  9 was the real number.

2 minutes ago, theJ said:

Yeah you're right.  I did bad math and thought i had the Steelers at 10 wins.  9 was the real number.

It's okay, that dirty tie is so upsetting.

I think a tie should just count as a loss for both teams tbh. In the NFL you either win or you don't, and if you don't win you're a loser.

Archived