Week 13 GDT

BroncoSojia

At times, New England can look vulnerable.

But games like today.... they say champions die hard.

Champions are hard to bury. The Vikings found that out.

Untl the king is dead, their crown is a hard one to knock off

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Aaron Donald has 16.5 sacks. The single season record (Strahan) is 22.5. He only needs to average 1.5 sacks per game to tie the record..

We want all the smoke. 

If any record in NFL history should be asterisked, it's that one. His buddy Favre literally gave him the sack that broke the record.

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Aaron Donald has 16.5 sacks. The single season record (Strahan) is 22.5. He only needs to average 1.5 sacks per game to tie the record..

We want all the smoke. 

If he gets that record and we finish 15-1. He deserves the MVP

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

We want all the smoke. 

And he's still got games left against the 49ers/Cardinals (Oh BTW he had 4 sacks vs. the Niners already).

3 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

He doesn't. Not enough impact. Rams would be 10-2 at least without him

We would be way worse. We would have lost the chiefs, Packers, Vikings and broncos games without AD. And that's just off the top of my head. It could be more. He's our MVP, no question.

9 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

If any record in NFL history should be asterisked, it's that one. His buddy Favre literally gave him the sack that broke the record.

If I'm remembering correctly, Jared Allen also had a season with 22 sacks too, so no need for the asterisk if that's the case.

3 minutes ago, Riftty said:

We would be way worse. We would have lost the chiefs, Packers, Vikings and broncos games without AD. And that's just off the top of my head. It could be more. He's our MVP, no question.

You can say the same exact thing about Jared Goff. Same sort of applies with Todd Gurley.

4 minutes ago, Riftty said:

You Rams fans are getting out of control. First it was Gurley, then Goff and now Donald for MVP. Who's next?

Archived