NFC Playoffs: Who Gets The 6th Seed?

Mastercheddaar

Who Makes It?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the 6th seed in the NFC?

• Carolina
    • Dallas
    • Minnesota
    • Philadelphia
    • Seattle perhaps?
    • Tampa Bay
    • Washington

13 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Few weeks ago it was obviously Carolina. Now...what the heck just happened to Carolina? Losing game after game, asst coach heads are rolling

They were always an 8-8 team. Won a lot of close games including the NYG. Pitt exposed them badly. 

28 minutes ago, aussie_eagle said:

Eagles will win next week and against Houston and Washington. Dallas may be the 6th seed at 9-7 losing tie breaker to Eagles 

Even if that occurred. Dallas would have to choke against Indy, TB or the Giants as well. Not impossible, but just saying.

It will probably be the winner of the Minnesota/Seattle game.  I'm starting to think that Seattle might pull it out, though, because the Vikings haven't beaten a single team with a winning record this year.  We have lost some close ones, but the good teams find a way to win those games.  Even if we do make it to the playoffs, I don't see us winning more than one game.  We are just too weak up front on the offensive line to compete with the best teams.

Why did every team get listed as their name and then "Seattle Perhaps?" lol

Also, the 5th seed isn't a lock either. I think Seattle takes 1 of the spots which is really impressive given how little faith most seemed to have in their team going into the season with that OL. I think Philly or Carolina have a better shot than Minnesota

I think the 'perhaps' is Seattle's presumed 5th seed, though there are hardly any teams higher than .500 it's hard to predict when they're only 1 game up on most of the hopefuls

they're not the Chargers who have a more comfortable margin

Archived