NFC Playoffs: Who Gets The 6th Seed?

Mastercheddaar

Who Makes It?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the 6th seed in the NFC?

• Carolina
    • Dallas
    • Minnesota
    • Philadelphia
    • Seattle perhaps?
    • Tampa Bay
    • Washington

19 minutes ago, Riftty said:

I wanna see the bucs. They're inconsistent but damn they're fun to watch, and they would spice the playoffs up. 

Underrated offense too, gives them a swingers chance to knock out anyone in the NFC

I like you. You're alright.

5 minutes ago, N4L said:

The seahawks are going to make the playoffs. They are 7-5 and they play the 49ers again in two weeks and then the cardinals so they are going to have at least 9 wins. 

I wanna see LA va SEA in the divisional round. LA is clearly the better team but man they play some super entertaining and close games. Wilson makes that team look a lot better than they are. 

Bucs have to play the Saints, Cowboys, Ravens, and Falcons.  The best they can do is 9-7 by winning out and that isn't happening.  I don't see them finishing on a 3-1 stretch either so 7-9 seems likely for them.  Packers and Falcons are done.

The Redskins schedule isn't difficult (Eagles 2x, Giants, Jags, Titans) but 3 of those games are on the road and their offense sucks.  At best I see them finishing 8-8.

I predict that the Eagles win tonight and go to 6-6, but they still lose the tiebreaker to the Panthers and then they play the surging Cowboys (on the road), 11-1 Rams (on the road), and 9-3 Texans.  I think they sweep the Redskins and maybe win one of those three games to finish 8-8.

That leaves the Panthers, who are on a 4 game losing streak, and the Vikings, who can't seem to find consistency.  3 out of the final 4 games for the Panthers are at home against the Browns, Saints, and Falcons, with another road game against the Saints.  Panthers have only lost once at home and 5 out of our 6 losses are by 7 points or less.  Vikings have @ Seahawks, vs Dolphins (tbh I didn't know they were 6-6), @ Lions, and vs Bears.  I think it comes down to those two teams.  I say it will probably be the Vikings who take it with help from their tie.  The Panthers have to find a way to stay a game ahead of them, which they could start doing next week with a home game against the Browns while the Vikings travel to Seattle.  But then they would either need to hope the Dolphins beat the Vikings or they find a way to beat the Saints (LOL), or else the Vikings would be a game ahead of them with 2 weeks left.

Week 17 is gonna be crazy though.

Archived