Playoff Picture

dtait93

1 hour ago, TitanSS said:

I think we end up 9-7 and 7th seed in the AFC. Gonna hurt.

Gonna hurt real real bad.

Makes me think of the year we had to beat the Patriots and have like 6 things go our way to get in.  We lost and all 6 things went our way and we didn't make it.  That was disgustingly hurtful. 

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Gonna hurt real real bad.

Makes me think of the year we had to beat the Patriots and have like 6 things go our way to get in.  We lost and all 6 things went our way and we didn't make it.  That was disgustingly hurtful. 

I think that was my senior year of high school, so the 2006 season.

It was awful. I remember checking the Internet later that night and being astonished that everyone we needed to lose did.

Edit: Funny enough, I joined this forum in January of 2007, so likely just after we lost the game you mentioned.

Idk I think I kinda want the ravens to win the north and the steelers fall a part lmao. I want another shot at them in the afc championship LUL Ravens will probs fall tho.

Also there is still a way we win the south. So all sorts of things can happen. I just want in cause im telling you. Marcus in the playoffs is scary and with this defense... WE COULD MAKE A RUN. AND TO BRING EVERYTHING TOGETHER MATRIX prophecy style. We play the rams in the super bowl. in ATL. My god lmao

10 minutes ago, Titansfan_13 said:

Man Indy and Philly could legit beat Houston... Which leaves us praying for a Jets Christmas miracle or the Jags not playing week 17 like they just played us...

I'm truly only worried about the Colts. But I know we could lose any of the games. 

I think Houston will lose at least one or two more. Not 3 though. 

Of the 3 things we need to happen outside of us winning out (2 losses by Bal/PIT, 1 loss by DEN, 1 loss by Miami) the only thing I'm not confident in happening is Denver losing. Miami will easily lose 1 more, and I think Baltimore or Pittsburgh will easily lose 2 more.

12 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Of the 3 things we need to happen outside of us winning out (2 losses by Bal/PIT, 1 loss by DEN, 1 loss by Miami) the only thing I'm not confident in happening is Denver losing. Miami will easily lose 1 more, and I think Baltimore or Pittsburgh will easily lose 2 more.

Why is no one confident in DEN losing? If they beat KC next Thursday, then they won't be resting starters week 17 because they'll need that win for the division.

Archived