GDT Week 14: Baltimore Ravens vs Kansas City Chiefs

DreamKid

I have not seen the Ravens play all season, how is Orlando Brown Jr doing?  I see he is starting, how is he?  I was a fan of his in college, it was pathetic how everyone made fun on the guy on social media for his combine performance.  I hope he has kicked butt and proves not everything in the NFL revolves around your 40 time at the combine...

Just now, Ozzy said:

I have not seen the Ravens play all season, how is Orlando Brown Jr doing?  I see he is starting, how is he?  I was a fan of his in college, it was pathetic how everyone made fun on the guy on social media for his combine performance.  I hope he has kicked butt and proves not everything in the NFL revolves around your 40 time at the combine...

He's been amazing for us. He gets beat occasionally in pass pro (to be expected), but overall he's been as solid as we've had at RT for the last few years.

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

He has played better on an island compared to when we had Hurst there. He still misses some blocks and has some difficulties with players with great hand usage but overall our oline play have improved with him in there

Archived