GDT Week 14: Baltimore Ravens vs Kansas City Chiefs

DreamKid

3 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Jackson has had some great balls thrown in this game. Nice ball placement. He’s had two balls thrown this game that were iffy and that was one of them. But he’s also trying to reduce any chance of turnovers, so that was a smart play to throw it low where only his receiver could get it.

I don't agree with that. He threw it at his feet. His receivers has also failed him as they have failed too much this year.

1 minute ago, Danand said:

I don't agree with that. He threw it at his feet. His receivers has also failed him as they have failed too much this year.

Which is the point. If Flacco were in and thrown similar balls (which he usually has at least 3-4 passes a game that are terrible) would you say the same thing?

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

Which is the point. If Flacco were in and thrown similar balls (which he usually has at least 3-4 passes a game that are terrible) would you say the same thing?

I usually do. Sry I have expectations for Lamar passing the ball. 

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

How can they allow him to decline the penalty, then accept it? And if it carried a loss of down on the intentional grounding, shouldn’t that have been third down, I’m confused.

Unfortunately i am pretty sure the refs can consult with the coach to make sure they understood the call correct  

Archived