TNF GDT Titans vs Jags

dtait93

Just now, -Hope- said:

our interior OL isn't gashing a damn thing lmao. on the other hand, i'm concerned about our run defense against y'all.

You watch...

They moved Dareus over to 3T and slotted Abry in the starting lineup recently and we've seen improved results. With Malik in there our run defense has not been great.

4 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

our interior OL isn't gashing a damn thing lmao. on the other hand, i'm concerned about our run defense against y'all.

Just load the box. Not like Kessler is scaring anybody through the air.

Flowers-Omameh-Shatley-Cann-Parnell

Your front 7 should feast on that.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Had no idea.

Goes to show how much attention I'm paying.

How was Norwell this year?

Average. Definitely not the All Pro we thought we were getting. 

You know it’s bad when you pick up two of the Giants leftovers in Flowers and Omameh.

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Average. Definitely not the All Pro we thought we were getting. 

You know it’s bad when you pick up two of the Giants leftovers in Flowers and Omameh.

Yeah, some Jags fans have been a little over the top with criticism as he hasn't lived up to expectations, but he was solid for the most part. Definitely not worth what we gave him but hopefully he gets back on track next year.

17 minutes ago, Classic said:

Titans losing today helps the Chargers clinch a playoff berth among many other teams losing. So go Jaguars we're all counting on you.

If the Chargers somehow don't make the playoffs, they need to just close up their franchise and let some other city start an expansion team, cause there's no coming back from their curse.

Archived